+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 18. Never been kissed.

18. Never been kissed.

This might seem like that movie Never Been Kissed starring Drew Barrimore but this is no joke! I'm 18 and I've never been kissed.

Okay, so the deal is... I'm starting to go out with this guy. Our first date went amazing! It was like a date I've always been dreaming/wishing for. And well, on the date... the guy I was going out with made a move on me and I sort of brushed it off and didn't respond. I mean, I was scared and didn't know what to do so I just simply ignored it and acted like nothing happened. Even that, the night turned out super well. He said he hasn't had that much fun since a very long time and wants to go out with me again. Apparently, I liked going out with him too and agreed to on another date. But during the first date I acted in a very we're-going-to-be-just-friends way, but for some reason he found me attractive even though I was being a dork... and for him, he is a very serious guy. You gotta picture this... he works in a title company, owns a very nice sportscar, enjoys fine dining, and throwing parties at hotels. I'm very much intimidated of how mature he is and how I'm very inexperienced with the things that he normally would do. He said I'm short and I look so young, yet he also said he likes what he sees. I'm confused of how this guy is actually attracted to me. And if he makes a move on me again, should I blow him off the second time, tell him that I've never been kissed, and/or just simply try to kiss him as best as I can? HELP!!!

Just try and kiss him... I found myself facing the same problem about half a year ago. I was on a date with a guy, but when he made a move I thought, oh, who cares what happens? It can only get better! And so it did. He never asked me if it was my first kiss or so, so I don't think that it's that obvious always. I'd say just go for it!

Tone Guest
    How old is he? The way you describe him makes me think of a much much older guy chasin some 18 year old... sounds like a scumbag to me.

I got the same question and suspicion, Tone. Sportscar? Fine dining? Parties at hotels? Makes ya wanna go, "Hmm..." Especially his liking what he sees in the short and looks young part...as if she's a Barbie doll.

Nalyh -- Unless you're interested in a little casual sex, based on your description of him, I'd, probably, steer clear of him. Sounds like a throwback to the 70's. (He DOESN'T wear a gaudy gold chain around his neck, does he? He doesn't look like this does he?)
    Speak less. Say more.

LOL thats funny.
    Hmm he does sound suspicious...
    See how old he is and you get wierd ones in every pack. Maybe this is one of them, maybe its not. If you like him so much, let him make a move on you.
    I suggest you get to know him more before that, maybe after the 2nd-3rd date?
    Who cares if you haven't kissed before? Tell him. Mature people won't laugh at stuff like that right? He would probably teach you Lol.

He does seem a little creepy. Maybe its just the way your describing the situation. But in any case you'll know when your ready, if your not good at first you'll get better later with practice. I started by been good to giving my girl friend near orgasims with a couple little kisses.

These kisses were on her clit, I presume.
    Speak less. Say more.

I still want an answer to this one...
    Speak less. Say more.

Clit kisses are always orgasmic, well almost always. But you can kiss a girl and give her the big O. Well you may need to nibble the ear a little or kiss the neck but it can be done I promise you. Remember Josh Hartnet in that stupid movie with that stupid feather. If that loser can make a girl O with a feather I'm sure you can with a few kisses rightly placed in the right setting. Women always need the mood set for them. I could have sex behind a dempster so I don't really understand it. But anyways everything travels to the vagina just gotta hit the right spots.

"...sex behind a dumpster..." Now THERE'S one I haven't tried yet.
    Speak less. Say more.

Haha. Thanks for replying. Well, actually, he's not much older he's 21 turning 22 soon. I'm just really intimidated since I haven't been out with anyone like him. I guess we'll see what's up. The 2nd date is tomorrow by the way. Haha. I guess I'll just go for what feels right at that moment, if it does occur. I'll clue you guys in to what happens tomorrow.

Oh and by the way, to answer whaywardj's question. No, he doesn't wear any gaudy gold chains like those pimps. LOL. And he dress pretty casual and uhh... decent looking. I wasn't initially attracted to him, but he has a certain charm.

The way you characterized him in your initial post made him seem MUCH older. On the basis of your latest, I'd say: "Hm. Rates some looking into." Yeah. Let him charm you. Just don't fall in love. Yet. (We always SAY that to ourselves, but we always do anyway, don't we? *sigh*)
    Speak less. Say more.

When I read the title of this thread, I thought I was in heaven.
    Lol, I thought I was the only one. ^^

He reminds me alot of Topher Grace in the movie In Bad Company.

or is that just me?
    "Don't worry; I'll catch you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast