+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Homage

Homage

HOMAGE-
    I never knew how much love I had inside me……….13 year old book.13 years have passed. I am still romancing with this vampire . I feel must be out of print now. I still remember my review.......I was so young then and madly in love with this vampire but could not admit to myself...... This is the story of a vampire, Al, who falls in love with a mortal woman, Roshani. The story developed very well, telling the tale of Al, the vampire and how he grew to accept his new existence. That all changes once he sees Rosahni. Even though, she is not an immortal, he can not prevent himself from falling in love with her. That love leads to his ultimate downfall as he physically and mentally transforms himself into a human. Such sacrifice depressed me entirely. . . Everyone knows (especially if you read my other reviews) that I have a weak spot for vampires. Not just for any old vampire but for the ones who are quite happy being immortal and who find a love strong enough to last throughout eternity. This story was good but I would have preferred a different fate for Al and Roshni. Oh, why did it have to end in such a way?? What can I say, I am a helpless romantic for immortals! - Rainbow by Dr. Makarand Fulzele (Author) ISBN-10: 0595192319

I think I can speak for all of us regulars here when I say F.U.C.K right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I think I can speak for all of us regulars here when I say F.U.C.K right off.
    means?
    What did I do to irritate you so much?

hmmmm.......

so?are you going to tell?

Quote Originally Posted by surgeongirl View Post
    hmmmm.......
    yet no response?

........................?

this is not how i wanted it

this is how I wanted this

Quote Originally Posted by surgeongirl View Post
    this is how i wanted this

You know there's a forum for movies and books? Ramblings about vampires belong there.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.