+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this guy like me?

Does this guy like me?

So I'm currently new at this gym at a local hotel. I've been trying to shed some few pounds because of health reasons, and because I'm fat. Haha well here's the story..

While I was entering the gym, I greeted the gym trainer, there was this guy lifting these big dumbbells, and then suddenly approached me saying, "Hi, Classmate!"! I didnt really know this guy so I just smiled and I said Hi back.

I went to the locker room to change, and after that, before going to the treadmill, he approached me. He was like, "Hey, do you remember me? We were in logic class together." BTW i am in college, my third year in nursing. And i didnt really remember seeing this guy, not even once. BUT! He does know my name!! Which is creepy. Because upon entering the gym, he then immediately recognized me from logic class before (i had logic class back in college freshman).

And theeeen i asked him how he remembered me, because according to him, I was the only one he remembered from that class. I mean i wasnt really active at that class before, i was only on the second row and he was apparently on the back. Anyway he then replied, "you know, faces like yours are hard to forget, especially the beautiful ones". Hahaha i never felt so flattered before, i never had a boyfriend ever since but coming from a guy, i felt happy. I blurted out a laugh then we started talking, i was always smiling at him. I asked for his name and yep. Haha.

Does he like me?

Quote Originally Posted by thatrandomchick View Post
    Does he like me?
    Sounds like he does. Don't be surprised - some men like fat women remember.

No doubt he likes you.
    Go ahead!!