+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i lose my virginity to a stranger?

Should i lose my virginity to a stranger?

I went to my first frat party since i moved into my college. I went with my room mate and after the party him and a bunch of people from our dorm went on a walk to a lake. My room mate introduced me to these girls he was talking to and the girl said ," why haven't i seen u before?" I said i don't go out much. ( which is true , this is the first party i've been to ever...) She then said i was hot , and said a few times your so cute. she than asked me if i was going to hang with them again next week, i said yea and she made me pinky promise. My room mate then tells me she wants to swap numbers and i agreed. So after everything is done i went back to my room and my room mate comes in an hour later and tells me about how she thinks i'm hot and she is a virgin and then he asked me how far i've gone with a girl, i said just a kiss once. and he then he says virgins are so rare in college... and that this girl says she might want to do it with me next week... I'm not sure how to handle this situation, i've wanted a girlfriend forever so badly, like it's the one thing i've craved most in life since high school but because of my social anxiety could never have... This girl is pretty hot.... i don't want to mess things up with her with my shyness... but i'm not sure I'm comfortable with doing it with a stranger ether... but i do want to get with her , like in a relationship type of way. Should i text her and say hey what's up or Should i just wait till next week and see what happens and hope she is still into me and trys to make conversation? what if she wants to take it that far, i mean I'm 21 and not getting any younger...?

so so clarify my questions are 1. should i just do it with her if i get the chance? 2. i do want a relationship with her and don't want to blow it =[, should i text her or just wait till we all go out next week?

If she's a virgin, I very much doubt that sex will be on the cards for next week. I reckon this is just your mate's overactive imagination. But she's clearly into you - so why not take the initiative to ask her on a date before next weekend?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Give yourself time and do what feels right. Don't feel pressured to have sex because you're not getting any younger. Otherwise I agree with basilandthyme - ask her out, spend time with her and see if you actually like each other.

Do it if you really want it.
    In this cases to take it in a casual way is funny.

If you feel uncomfortable about having sex with her, but you still want to meet her, than do just that. Call her and ask her if she wants to hang out, to have a drink or something. She's definitely into you, by what you described, the chances of you being rejected are very slim. I know the pressure in college can be frustrating, but sex isn't everything. Go for it!