+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First relationship break up - 13 year relationship

Caunseling can help at any stage. Try it and then decide it works or not.

Thing is you didnt know who you are before relationship and thats why you are lost after. You knew who you are together with the guy but have yet find yourself when you alone.

Bet you both had so many dreams, hopes and plans together. Now that you are seperate these things are still bonding you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I chose to comment here as my last for the night because I can't keep my eyelids open and I can't write w/out messing up!! Thank goodness for smart phones♡:-) Anyway, you can only put up with so much! 13 yrs. Is a LONG time and you have a huge decision to make. Try to take out the emotions- as hard as it will be, and look at it logically. Friends and family will be your best assets. Talk talk talk til you have no voice left.
    I'm trying to figure out if my partner of about 8 yrs. is lying to me about a VERY SERIOUS ISSUE. I don't know what to do or where to turn for honest answer's. I have looked on-line to get information about how to tell if someone is lying to you. It is sooo sad and I truely believe she is lying about taking pain medication from me. Damn I'm sorry!!! I guess I had to vent :-( Back to you, I think in addition to talking on here and to family and friends, keeping a journal helps and both of you should write about your dreams and goals etc. WILL help you both going forward. Good luck and keep us posted! !:-)

Its been close to a year...from time to time I find myself thinking about my ex. Im trying to understand it. Do I miss my ex? Am I concerned of my ex well being? What is it? Did I make a mistake of leaving my ex?

Hun it sounds like your not just thinking about leaving, your already gone and you feel trapped and your only staying out of guilt and fear. If that is the case and you are sure its over, then you need to end it now. However if you are worried you may regret it one day then maybe you should consider giving it one last shot with counselling x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Its possible to love and care about someone but not be in a relationship with them. I agree also that if you love someone so much that you should go back to them, but if you decide to go this route. You should be happy first. Stop looking at the past, what went wrong, who is to blame as this will often make you sad, cry, angry, happy...mix emotions that will even get you more confuse about the decision you made. Put yourself first, make yourself happy is what made friend recommended. Which ever ways that is. Once that is completed, you may know what you were looking for in life and love in the end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12