+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First post from a self loather.

Quote Originally Posted by itkirk View Post
    That's one small question?!! Are you serious? That's five!!! And I'm not just talking about those, but the other previous questions, some that have nothing to do with my questions. And those aren't just small questions, those are intimate and personal questions assuming behavior from my family. No one did anything like that when I was younger. And you're trying to pull stuff from the past, I want advice on what I can do now for the future and not dwell on the past.
    Sorry, I don't believe that. Your massive insecurity is what drives your behavior, and you aren't born with it - you're given it. So who did it, and what are you willing to do about getting rid of it? Because you're sure as shit not going to "get over" your distrust of others' positive reactions to you until you do.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I believe that all negative behaviour is driven by fear. Agree with HIA. You don't need to share, but you should spend some time taking a look in those dark spaces between your racing thoughts. It takes courage to grab on to the gibbering monkey, but in the end that is the problem all humans have to deal with in order to do greater things.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12