+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any suggestion for a birthday present for my secret crush?

Any suggestion for a birthday present for my secret crush?

my secret crush is turning 21 soon and i really wanted to impress her with a birthday present.
    any suggestions?
    preferably handmade present to show my sincerity.

If you want to make something, what are you good at?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Anything that you know she likes and will be using a lot so it ll reminded her of you

Impressing a crush who doesn't know you like her is tricky business. Presents out of the blue tend to be awkward for the recipient.

If you want a handmade present, you need to give us some idea of what you are good at. If I tell you to make her a wood carved name plate but you have never touched a saw, that advice is useless.

I am assuming that you know this person & have some sort of relationship with her . . . so on that note, I'd perhaps to a collage of photos. Otherwise flowers are always a nice gift, even if you didn't grow them.

Cheesy, and common, but a handmade card shows you care. Combine that with some little object (carved something, painting; whatever your strengths may be) and you're golden.

Good luck mate.

Hi Cire Mal, don't keep it a secret crush. Let it be known.

I would suggest don't give anything too flashy or extravagant. Since she doesn't know you like her at this point, so keep it to something minimal.

Flowers would be ideal. Deliver them with a great smile, and she will remember you!

Buy her a thoughtful gift, say like a book by her favorite author or a box of her favorite chocolate/candy, or her favorite flowers with a funny card, etc. It's best to keep it simple.

Me personally find personal handmade gifts or something expensive is a little too romantic. I know like most shy guys want to use the gift giving thing in hopes to "stand out" and sway your chances with her.....it's not the way to do it.

Your best bet to get this girl is to have some confidence and chat her up at the party, be casual and funny, flirt with her a little, then a few days after the party ask her out on a date.

If you're intending on keeping it a secret then what's the point of making her something & it just so happens to come out nice and she has no idea who the heck did that for her? Give her flowers and you can still keep your secret and make her day a little happier.

Pandora bracelets are awesome. I got my GF one and it's been a savior every year for when I can't find anything else to get her, I just get her a charm for the bracelet! It's sentimental and beautiful to wear.

A nice necklace or jewelry is always nice I would love that. It doesn't have to be expensive though... Just meaningful.

I disagree with the last two posters who suggested jewelry. If this secret crush doesn't know you like her, getting her jewelry as the 1st gift is over the top & Creepy. Something small before you start dating is a much better introduction. After you have been dating a while, jewelry is a lovely gift.

Ya buying jewelry for someone you are not dating is trying too hard or it looks like you are trying to buy their affection. .....I like that "over the top and creepy" lol.