+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should I get?

what should I get?

Hey people im new to this site and have a question...

In march my boyfriend is taking me away for 2 nights to celebrate our relationship hitting the 2 year mark and Im a little uunsure about what I should consider taking as he already knows where wer goin but refuses to tell me (he wants it to be a surprise)

I know it's over 5 months away but I'd like to get everything I might need so that im prepared as it'l be our 1st weekend away together.

Only hint he's given me is that it'l be relaxing and romantic...

camera , portable charger , swimsuit , couple shirt

That's so romantic. BFs who can plan are good things!

First ask him for a weather report. You will pack differently for a mountain retreat then a weekend at the beach.

Rainyy's suggestions are good ones. I'd add lingerie & perfume, maybe a few candles, some massage oil & bubble bath.

Ask if you will have an opportunity to dress up. If he says yes, consider stockings not pantyhose.

first off ask him if it is a tropical or cold weather area, so you know what temperature to pack for. he can at least tell you that, right. take casual and dress clothes and all the stuff you'd normally take to get ready when away, plus a bikini and sunscreen incase. it's only for 2 nights so you'd only need a small bag or suitcase anyhow. could throw in something kinky for sex when away too
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Just let him set everything up for you. All you really need to do at the last minute is pick out 2 or 3 outfits.

Don't forget the lube