+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Her space?

Her space?

I posted before about the girl I've been talking to for 3 month. She has been acting weird. She came to my game and surprised me almost 2 weeks ago things were good. I haven't seen her since then. On wend I asked her what was wrong she said she didn't want to talk about it and I kept asking so I pissed her off. She tells me she's not mad anymore. She replies to my text most of the time but sometimes she won't. Last night I asked her what has been bothering her she said nothing she has just been tired sick and is overwhelmed about the changes at her job. Could she be depressed and just need space for her thoughts? Any advice would help a lot.

I would be slightly concerned. She may very well be depressed and need space for her thoughts, but that can only go on for so long. I would tell her that you understand she is going through a tough time and that you want to be there to help her through it. If I were going through a tough time I would be so touched that my significant other would offer to help and want to be there for me. If I were doing something behind my partner's back and my partner told me he wanted to be there for me, then I would probably continue to push away. I would talk to her and go from there...hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Orioles1744 View Post
    I posted before about the girl I've been talking to for 3 month. She has been acting weird. She came to my game and surprised me almost 2 weeks ago things were good. I haven't seen her since then. On wend I asked her what was wrong she said she didn't want to talk about it and I kept asking so I pissed her off. She tells me she's not mad anymore. She replies to my text most of the time but sometimes she won't. Last night I asked her what has been bothering her she said nothing she has just been tired sick and is overwhelmed about the changes at her job. Could she be depressed and just need space for her thoughts? Any advice would help a lot.
    Shes blowing you off. Stop calling and find another girl

Just let her know that if she needs to talk you're available, but just back off for now. You don't want to suffocate her. She'll come around if she's still interested.

you know give her her space but be there for her also at the same time. sometimes women go through stages just like men and they need space cuz they feel overwhelmed.