+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Young Guys and Older Women

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Young Guys and Older Women

I'm a little baffled why all of a sudden, at 33, I have guys around 23 - 26 hitting on me regularly. They weren't interested when we were the same age lol. I'm quite happily married btw and it's not a piece of information I tend to withhold.

What is it about older women that some of you get all crazy about? Granted I've been told I look younger but they're still not deterred when they know my real age. I've actually had guys tell me they lied and told me they were older so that I would talk to them. I'm of average attractiveness, I don't dress like a whore, and I definitely don't seek it out.....they always approach me. This has been happening to my best friend too and we're both kind of going wth??

Not getting it. Wouldn't it just be easier to hit on a younger, hotter girl that's actually available? We surmise it could be the confidence level you tend to come into at our age. We're just comfortable in our own skin. We have talked around it a lot recently and while flattered are still at a loss as to what the deal is. Any insight guys? Oh but keep flirting, it's good for our old ass egos lol.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Could be anything. Maybe they've dealt with one too many hot 20 year olds with a case of princess syndrome that made it not worth putting up with even if you get to **** them. Maybe they think that because you're over 30 you're hornier than younger women so they're more likely to score with you (a lot of people make that assumption about women over 30). Maybe they think because you're over 30 you know what you want and are less likely to play games. Maybe they think that since you have had more years to overcome the sociocultural brainwashing that women are put through against their own sexuality in many societies you will be more sexually open and they are more likely to be able to **** you nsa because of this.

Or maybe you're just sexier than you give yourself credit for and your age has nothing to do with them wanting to **** you. As I've said in numerous threads where similar subjects have come up - when a nice round ass walks by a man's dick will get hard whether dat ass belongs to a 17 year old or a 45 year old. Our dicks can't tell the difference, the age is just a number to our dicks and numbers don't make dicks hard.

LOL, old at 33?!

I'm five years younger'n my wife, I had no idea when I first met her that she was 27, but didn't particularly care when I found out - she was just that intriguing.

I did fool around with a 29 year old woman when I was 17, and a (different) 30 year old woman when I was 18, but that was mainly about sex. Women that age are a LOT more sure of what they want, what they like, and what they're willing to do.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cool guys, thanks for the insight. Ok ok HIA I personally don't FEEL old at 33....... I just remember what 33 looked at from the perspective of someone in their early 20's and go yikes......these kids think I'm practically a grandmother

So what I'm getting from this is that we are perceived to be more self confident on the whole (well, we are). I assumed that was intimidating more than anything, but I guess not then.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you ARE attractive! And if you think it's bad now, try getting divorced! It's like an invitation for all kinds of inappropriate men (of all ages) to be hitting on you. :/
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe you have big boobs? Seen 15 year olds hitting on 30 year old lol. She had some jugs.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BlueSum you are attractive and 33 isn't old, lol. I have a decade on you and I still have guys checking me out. I never give them the chance to actually hit on me, mind.

I suspect its b/c you are confident because you are successful, something many younger girls lack. Or maybe they hope you will take them out for dinner..
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you ARE attractive! And if you think it's bad now, try getting divorced! It's like an invitation for all kinds of inappropriate men (of all ages) to be hitting on you. :/
    Aw, thx Eeks, well I'm pretty happily married and I've already been through one divorce, so let's hope that doesn't happen. Seriously if it does I'm surrounding myself with cats and getting a 'pool boy'.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster
    Maybe you have big boobs? Seen 15 year olds hitting on 30 year old lol. She had some jugs.
    Actually I do. Hrm.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded
    BlueSum you are attractive and 33 isn't old, lol. I have a decade on you and I still have guys checking me out. I never give them the chance to actually hit on me, mind.

I suspect its b/c you are confident because you are successful, something many younger girls lack. Or maybe they hope you will take them out for dinner..
    Well I'm definitely more confident than 10 years ago. Despite having a non-20-yr old body I still think I look the best I ever have. That may not be literally true, but maybe my personal outlook is better now. As for dinner, maybe if I end up an old widow I'll be more open to being someone's sugar momma lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

Wait, what? You're 43? Younger'n me?! Crap.

They are striking out with women their own age and younger. They think older women are more desperate and actually flattered by their youth. Trying dating one and see what shows up.

I am 46, I always have younger men hitting on me. they tell me it is because younger women dont know what they want in life or in bed, are insecure and play games. i have enjoyed dating a few younger men but not too young of course but recently I dated a guy for about 6 months who was 32. At first it was a big problem for me but I eventually got used to it and quite enjoyed being a cougar...lol

i have dated a few younger men, no one in their 20s of course because i am 46, and they werent men who struck out with women their own age... I think it all depends on the person. there are alot of women these days dating younger men, why not? Women date older men all the time!

I wouldn't necessarily take more men hitting on you as a good sign. Sure, your confidence and beauty might have grown. That is absolutely a possible reason for the increased attention. Or you might just look more desperate/easy. We can't really say without knowing you.

The point is, I wouldn't necessarily take more men hitting on you as flattery. It might be for the wrong reasons.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Desperate and easy are definitely not two words that come anywhere close to describing me. I'm happily married and not looking. I don't hit on these guys or invite it. I wouldn't date one because it's so not an option!