Hi Ladies,

I recently saw this forum and thought it might be the ideal place to post my question about great sex toys gift ideas. A few months ago i was looking for sex toys or vibrator as a gift idea. Mostly as a joke but then i realized there are some vibrators online or they seem to be called personal massagers or intimate massager now that would actually make a great gift idea. Sex toys are no longer cheap and sleazy!

During this research i even started an online adult boutique especially for women looking for a nice friendly website to shop from and that has a good collection of high quality vibrators. If your interested please visit my boutique at ladiesofchic.com

and let me know your thoughts. However what really got me started on this journey was "What actually makes for a great or the ultimate vibrator". Particularly the features that women find most important when considering a new vibrator. There are so many choices and brand its crazy and very confusing for a first time buyer.

The idea even dawned on me that i could and should try design one myself. So i am hoping to get a few tip and ideas from the community on what features makes for a great vibrator.

Many Thanks