+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kissing with lips closed and open

Kissing with lips closed and open

Hi

I am an certified AFC .So I decided to change things . I met this girl shower with her presents.She kissed me couple of times on my lips with closed lips .So next time when I met her I kissed her with my lips open on her bottom lip and repeated few times .She didn't get angry but said she didn't feel comfortable with this .What the heck is that .whts the diference between closed lip kissing and open lip.now she is not responding to my messages( messaged her 1.5 hours ago) .Did I finished the relation ship , as she mentioned before that I a in the friend zone . so I decided to change the things . any suggestions from Don jon

Just because we have the ability to be in constant contact with somebody doesn't mean that is always a good idea. I know you were hoping for an instant response but please don' read anything into the fact that she hasn't messaged you back instantly.

Non-romantic friends kiss with their mouths closed. Romantic or French kissing is done with an open mouth. If she already told you that she only sees you has a a friend, your actions may have been unwelcome. Give her some time to process what happened. She may want to preserve the friendship if you back off. However, if you really want something more romantic & she doesn't for right now you can't be friends because it will be too painful for you & awkward for her. Also stop showering her with presents. If she truly like you for you, you shouldn't have to buy her stuff.

I don't know what a certified AFC is. How does that fit into the equation?

DalM0m is right. Lovers kiss with mouths open and friends kiss with mouths closed. I couldn't think of anything more gross than a friend giving me an open mouthed kiss. Uugh.

1.5hr delay in response is nothing. I sent my hubby a message at 5pm yesterday and it didn't arrive in his phone till the middle of the night (and scared the crap outta me). But even if the message is not delayed, it's OK for her to take time in responding. It's good to remember that other people's lives don't revolve around us.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Why would a person kiss someone of the sex they are attracted to on on the lips if not because they are attracted to them specifically? I don't get it. I think kissing her with open lips would be the next logical step for anyone. I mean, if a guy kissed me on the lips with closed lips, I would obviously assume it's because he is attracted to me, so I would open my lips, and I would expect him to be happy about it too.

that makes s ense thanks, sea rock .First she kissed him with closed lips and when he tried its suddenly become undesirable .taking gifts is welcomed , going to lunch is welcome but suddenly kissing becomes un welcomed .this is my friend called hipocracy and selffishness

so heres the update .she did texted me back and confirmed dinner .But then at the last moment she said she forget about it .Wi th all her explanations I just said thanks but no thanks .so how to proceed now

Just forget about her, just like she forgot about your dinner. If she cared even half as much as you did, she would NOT have forgotten about it. She doesn't care, that's all. Move on.

may be he cant , as judging from his response he is infatuated , we should help him with that lady , what you think searock , you seems to be a pretty knowledgeable person

I just don't think that she is interested in him... so he should let it go, not try to become clingy (which would send her away even more).

It's possible she's not ready for that and wants to spend more time getting to know you better. Not everyone is all hot and ready after the third date. You don't seem to know body language, movement, tone of voice....all you are doing is going by her kissing you with closed lips....lame. There is more to it than that...need to take a step back to absorb all the info before making the appropriate move ya know what I mean?

I would start open discussion with here about that and ask her for her emotions.

in this case I think no contact will work better .Let her come to you and suppress your AFC tendencies .Wait for a month.
    just an opinion .sea rock what you say

How long did this all go on that you were showering her with gifts and all?

Seems to me like she feels like you're trying to buy her.

In all that scenarios I am guessing he is doing it for at least a year .just a guess

kiss with mouth closed. I think kissing with mouth open is disgusting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast