+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Used for Sex

Didn't yer momma tell you that guys only want one thing? And will do and say anything to get it? go by their actions and not by their words...."he was being relentless" that's an obvious red flag......

Yep, I believe you are right guys will say and do anything to get into your pants. If they want you for more they will act like it and respect you. If they don't respect you they will take what they can get no matter your feelings or the situation, because all men are apparently sleazy perverts who think with their penis, and I am just a stupid girl for listening to a word he said.

No you're not stupid. Don't ever think that way about yourself. Sometimes guys run game and some women do to and you just get played at times. Most females go thru this at one point in their lives. Just learn from it and move on. Now you will be stupid if you keep falling for it.

Pay no mind to these people saying your pussy probably wasn't good. Its not as if they had some to know. Besides good pussy is not gonna make a guy act right. If he an asshole, he just an asshole.

I think you're making a big deal out of something you don't even know right now. Relax.
    Last edited by Starnique; 12-10-13 at 02:46 AM.

Thank you starnique, the internet such a mean place for bullies...

Anyways I shot him a message and he texted me back like right away, I think he was waiting for me to text him or something. He apologized he was soo so busy with this and that and that and this... too busy for me or what shoot. He said he wanted to see me again soon. I dunno. I think I have to prioritize myself and watch his actions for what they are, I think too often women forgive and make excuses for behaviors instead of seeing them for what they truly are.

Of course he answered YOU right away....he's thinking you are looking for another round. You are so right to watch his actions....but really do you want to even give this guy the benefit of a doubt?....I wouldn't.

He wants to see you soon, but never made any action to suggest when....just gives you a see you "soon" to pasify you. To me he is just keeping his options open.

Oh well it's your call.

Smackie9 you could be right totally. I told my cousin the same thing that I will be watching Actions Speak Louder Than Words. I am keeping my options open (and my legs closed). We aren't committed to each other if he doesn't feel the need to message me in 3 days of having sex with him I guess that shows what a priority I am. He wrote me this long winded thing of all the crap he has been too busy doing, like I don't need excuses just saying. If a man is interested he will go to the ends of the earth, if he's not a simple two second text is a waste of his time... and really would be mine too.

The guy lives 2 hours away. If he has anything going for him in life, he won't want to start a distance relationship. Do you really want a relationship that starts long distance?

Why are you so hung up on this guy? Don't you have other options? Most women I know have 5 or 6 other guys waiting in the wings. If you want him, pursue him. But if you are just going to bad-mouth him, then move on.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingUsed View Post
    Thank you starnique, the internet such a mean place for bullies...

Anyways I shot him a message and he texted me back like right away, I think he was waiting for me to text him or something. He apologized he was soo so busy with this and that and that and this... too busy for me or what shoot. He said he wanted to see me again soon. I dunno. I think I have to prioritize myself and watch his actions for what they are, I think too often women forgive and make excuses for behaviors instead of seeing them for what they truly are.
    I think too often women forgive and make excuses for behaviors instead of seeing them for what they truly are
    Not all women do... but you appear to have been doing just that. Take back your personal power and find someone in your area that is going to want to do more then booty with you. No sense keeping on making excuses for either your's or his behaviour.

So I assume he got what he wanted.
    I'll assume you got what you wanted as well... which is a good shagging without expectation. No? If not, please tell us what you expected to get from one blind date and the next time you were together, sex?

But how do you really know people's intentions, especially if they pretend to have all the best intentions that you do.
    You can't know someone's intentions until you've been with them for a while and their actions show you what their intentions are. You didn't give him a chance to show you before you went to bed with him. You only know your own intentions and if your intentions are to find a man that will be in a loving and commited relationship with you then you have to wait to see how he's treating you. (that's doubly hard to do when your relationship is long distance btw.) So key is to KNOW what you want in a dating goal. If you're just flying by the seat of your pants (around your ankles ) then this may just keep happening to you.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-10-13 at 02:46 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingUsed View Post
    Yep, I believe you are right guys will say and do anything to get into your pants. If they want you for more they will act like it and respect you. If they don't respect you they will take what they can get no matter your feelings or the situation, because all men are apparently sleazy perverts who think with their penis, and I am just a stupid girl for listening to a word he said.
    So: If he's a sleazy guy that thinks with his penis... what does that mean you are if you volunteered to do him? You aren't taking any culpability for your own actions. A man who is getting the green light isn't going to stop what he's doing. You gave him the green light and you didn't give him a chance to show you in actions where his emotions were at. Well, they were in his groin.. just like your own were. Stop blaming him for what you allowed. If you don't take responsibility for what you did and then forgive yourself because you've learned a lesson, then like I said, this is going to become a pattern for you.

Forget this one. If you don't you're very likely just setting yourself up to be booty.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-10-13 at 02:56 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Bring it down a lil bit. Don't be a smart ass with me.
    And who the **** are you?

Everything you wish you was, sucka.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    So: If he's a sleazy guy that thinks with his penis... what does that mean you are if you volunteered to do him? You aren't taking any culpability for your own actions. A man who is getting the green light isn't going to stop what he's doing. You gave him the green light and you didn't give him a chance to show you in actions where his emotions were at. Well, they were in his groin.. just like your own were. Stop blaming him for what you allowed. If you don't take responsibility for what you did and then forgive yourself because you've learned a lesson, then like I said, this is going to become a pattern for you.

Forget this one. If you don't you're very likely just setting yourself up to be booty.

Love it!!!

HIA and Wakeups posts are ones I relate to.

HIA suggested that the didn't like your p*ssy (paraphrasing) While I don't like his wording, surely I'm not the only one here who's shagged someone they barely knew and didn't go back for seconds because the sex was forgettable? Unless the sex with multiorgasmic and mindblowing then it's entirely possible that his world didn't rock sufficiently for him to go a second round. Don't believe those who suggest that this can't possibly be one of the causes.

Then onto Wakeup who talked about personal responsibility. Following on from having confessed to having shagged more than one person I barely knew, I also know it's entirely possible that it results in anything from a one night stand to a permanent relationship. Frankly, you shouldn't have slept with someone you barely know if you can't cope with the idea that it was casual sex.

Forgive yourself and chalk it up as a learning experience. And don't bother with guys who live 2hrs away - it's a waste of your time.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Everything you wish you was, sucka.
    Pretty sure I don't wish I were delusional.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast