+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Used for Sex

Please, Don't act like you don't know. I'm fantastic, thorough, intelligent and gorgeous to boot. With that being said, I'm a bad bitch.

Say what? what the f uck is this shit lol!

Lol oh that? See that there honey was made for a particular smart mouth. You'd think they'd be appreciative for being bought back down to earth.

Ok so... I skimmed though this topic and wow... Feels like my balls were just punched because I am a guy You think that just because he is the guy that HE needs to contact you? Maybe he was in a accident and couldn't text you?

Though I understand being paranoid. But still, this topic offends me. But that's not your fault. At least you contacted him.

I agree.....it pisses me off. This Hooch spreads her legs for a guy she barely knows then blames the guy for using her. Don't worry sweety......men unfortunately have been hearing this crap for centuries

So now your plan to go out with the guy and keep your legs closed? Wonderful plan!! I'm sure he'll be on board

Hand slapping forehead moment for sure
    Last edited by surfhb2; 14-10-13 at 08:35 PM.

Yeah, I am just wondering if you slept with the guy a little too fast. If you understand men, after 7 months without sex, he'd be absolutely gagging for it. Better to have waited a little longer.

What baffles me are two things:

1. The fact that this guy was 7 months without sex means that he would have done pretty much anything just to get laid. So, why do you think that his being 7 months without sex would actually be an indicator of him being less likely to lie to you just to get you to sleep with him? If anything, it would have been an indicator of the opposite.

2. He didn't contact you, but neither did you contact him. There is absolutely no rule that says that it's the guy's job to contact the girl after the guy and the girl have slept together. For all we know, he might have been just as upset that you didn't contact him, as you were that he didn't contact you.

Oh look another case of "omg he's not meeting my demands that he never agreed to meet what a jerk! I am a woman and I am a victim!"

Urban Dictionary is your friend OP

princess syndrome
    A mental state that a female exhibits out of reverse sexism. Because she is unaware of her sexism, she will claim to deserve supreme aristocratic rights from a partner due to her looks, gender, and/or her child-bearing "pain." Any brainwashed man will give her tangible things and emotional sublimity to appease her, and she will only demand more.

Just sayin

Edit: Just saw where you went ahead and took the initiative to contact him. I guess I'll give you some credit, that's the first big girl thing you've done so far. Still, the second line in surfhb's reply is something you should take note of before you proceed.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 14-10-13 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Oh look another case of "omg he's not meeting my demands that he never agreed to meet what a jerk! I am a woman and I am a victim!"
    The only thing I don't agree with in this post is that I wouldn't call it "reverse sexism" - it's just plain sexism. It hurts everyone.

(I also don't like that the UD poster makes fun of child-bearing pain by the use of quotation marks.)

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    The only thing I don't agree with in this post is that I wouldn't call it "reverse sexism" - it's just plain sexism. It hurts everyone.

(I also don't like that the UD poster makes fun of child-bearing pain by the use of quotation marks.)
    Definitely agree on the reverse sexism vs. sexism point. I thought about personally editing that part before I CnP'd it but it's really just a semantic so meh.

Any insinuation on part of the UD poster that actual child-bearing pain is a joke was pretty douchey on his/her part but the princess syndrome that an inordinately entitled woman might use said child-bearing pain as an excuse to lord over everyone in the vicinity - particularly the father of her child - deserves to be mocked. We all know that a woman's needs change during pregnancy compared to when her body is in an unaltered physiological state - what's being mocked here is a level beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    2. He didn't contact you, but neither did you contact him. There is absolutely no rule that says that it's the guy's job to contact the girl after the guy and the girl have slept together. For all we know, he might have been just as upset that you didn't contact him, as you were that he didn't contact you.
    At the risk of sending the ball hairs on end, around here... This ^^^ I do not agree with, Sea.

I know that if a guy is interested, even if it's to get more poontang without commitment, then he will contact the chick eventually (after he knows her expectations are'nt being met and she'll be chomping at the bit to get her way) I doubt a whole bunch that he expected her to contact him... although, he may have expected her to just because shes the type he sussed out as being needy and expectant and therefore, she would contact him and thus would be making it so that she's the one that volunteered for another round of NSA. Her decision afterall if she's willing to go at it again without commitment when she's doing the pursuing.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 15-10-13 at 02:19 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I agree that, if he were interested, he should have called. Kinda douchy

Yes, he should have called if he had been interested, but so should she...

Anyway I agree with Wakeup on this point: he likely wasn't waiting for her to contact him.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    Please, Don't act like you don't know. I'm fantastic, thorough, intelligent and gorgeous to boot. With that being said, I'm a bad bitch.

Wrong. Wifey is beautiful, brilliant and fantastic in the sack. You wouldn't even be a blip on my radar.

Lmao whatever. She don't even wash her ass everyday. You said so yourself. I have better shit to do then go back and forth with you about something so stupid, especially when its not even worth a discussion. Seriously, get the **** outta here with that. Moving on.
    Last edited by Starnique; 15-10-13 at 05:20 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast