+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He doesn't want to meet, but chat with me so much daily

He doesn't want to meet, but chat with me so much daily

I know a guy, who talked to me so much online, but he just doesn't want to meet in person.

Background: before we liked each other so much, and we got crazy on each other whenever meeting. We kissed everywhere, everytime (No sex). He said i am the amazing beautiful girl he's known. But later on, we live in different part of the world. Since then, we chatted so much everyday, most of the talking was agurment about our relationship solution, i blamed on him every my bad feeling, that i am just a stopover, just a convinience, just a backup options for him bla la... And he feel tired for those talking. But we still missed each other over those agurment, and couldn't stop talking everyday. After 5 months of online talking, last week, we was in same city. We agreed to meet as normal friends. I think i has turned him off by that meeting cause i was very sick on that day, bad looking, can't breath, can't talk much. we just met for few hours over a drink. i guess he lost his feeling for me by that awful meeting. He doesn't like me anymore i know it. But he still talks so much daily, even when i didn't reply...
    I was so confused, so i asked him to meet in my last day in that city to say goodbye properly and to let him see me in a good condition health, but he just said NO.
    But he still talked to much online with me everyday. I am trying to not talk or answer his chat
    I don't know why a man lost his interest in a girl, but he still can talk to that girl so much everyday about everything. and he still stalk my FB everyday.
    Last edited by lust; 12-10-13 at 01:25 PM.

This is why Long distance relationships don't work. He knows this will not work anymore with you both living worlds apart....he still is emotionally attached and is having a hard time letting go that is all, that is why he stalks you online.

Time to go no contact......delete and block everything.....make sure he can't FB stalk you....take him off your list and change the security setting to "friends only".

My suspicions lie with him not having or not pushing for sex....it's possible he has a Gf all ready and was having an emotional affair with you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    This is why Long distance relationships don't work. He knows this will not work anymore with you both living worlds apart....he still is emotionally attached and is having a hard time letting go that is all, that is why he stalks you online.

Time to go no contact......delete and block everything.....make sure he can't FB stalk you....take him off your list and change the security setting to "friends only".

My suspicions lie with him not having or not pushing for sex....it's possible he has a Gf all ready and was having an emotional affair with you.
    I am quite sure he is not emotionally attached to me anymore since the meeting last week. He even doesn't want to see me again when we was in same city last week, and just 5 minutes from each other. But he keeps talking to me so much and stalks my FB everyday.

Wow you really didn't understand my message? That is why he is still talking to you and FB stalking......he is still emotionally attached. Him not seeing you again is just first of the few steps he is taking to letting you go, but he can't seem to help himself and keeps in contact with you.

You are not getting what you want out of him so that is why I suggested to you to help him along by completely cutting off all contact and access to your FB page. This will help you move on too.

One he might be married that is why he won't meet you only online talk, two he might not even be a he, catfishing you. he obviously doesn't want you to see what he(?) really looks like that is why they won't meet you in person unless you have video chatted before, have you? if not then yes, lying to you about who they are and how they look, if you video chatted then they are probably married and don't feel only talking is cheating but meeting you is.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    One he might be married that is why he won't meet you only online talk, two he might not even be a he, catfishing you. he obviously doesn't want you to see what he(?) really looks like that is why they won't meet you in person unless you have video chatted before, have you? if not then yes, lying to you about who they are and how they look, if you video chatted then they are probably married and don't feel only talking is cheating but meeting you is.
    Ha ha, no, he is not married and also not catfishing. We was together before already. But then we live in different parts of the world. our main contact was in Facebook, and we argued so much about long distance relationship. I am in Asia and he is in Europe and supposed to not have chance to see each other anymore, supposed to miss each other forever. But last 2 weeks, we had a chance to meet each other in Singapore. We had 7 days in Singapore. We met in 3rd day. Before meeting, we was dying to see each other, missing each other so much. But when we met, i turned him off by my tired look, and my silence and also our arguments during past time made us hard to talk to each other in person. we acted totally like stranger, and we felt hard to be together again.
    I assumed he was disappointed of me so much after meeting and would not talk or contact me anymore, but so supprised he still keep talking to me so much daily , but didn't want to see again when we had 4 days left in Singapore.

I totally know he was over me already, but why he keeps talking to me like this, like i have no feeling, no brain, no value...

Quote Originally Posted by lust View Post
    I totally know he was over me already, but why he keeps talking to me like this, like i have no feeling, no brain, no value...
    Take control over the situation and stop talking to him. Stop asking questions only he can answer. Date locally.

Speak to him directly. It helps solve open issues