+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is he doing this?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like he's looking to hookup with a MILF. Go for it if you are into it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thanks, BackUp, you must have a lot of friends.

And yes, I do think he wants to sleep with me because nobody is that self-sacrificing and that nice. Everybody has an agenda.

Indireloaded, I can't sleep with him. I believe in karma and I wouldn't want to screw mine up by sleeping with someone who already has a girlfriend.
    Last edited by 4blossoms; 15-10-13 at 06:55 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, seems we've answered your question then. Good evening.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I agree he is being very nice, but did he make any type of advance? Did you actually study and review? May I also inquire as to the subject matter?

Well, no he didn't make any advances. Just a lot of nervousness and I noticed mirroring behavior whenever we made eye contact. Yes, the whole session was him explaining how he arrived at solutions for homework questions. It's for a computer theory course. Some chitchat about school in between. Maybe he really is that nice. It would be bizarre because he would be the nicest classmate I have ever had. Even our mutual friend never went out of her way to help me like this even though we're closer and she knows how much I struggle in the class.

If he really is just that generous and caring a person, he is a friend worth keeping...
    Last edited by 4blossoms; 15-10-13 at 07:30 AM.

Let me start by saying, I can be a selfish, horny prick. Here's the thing about computer people. We love that shit. I'm a computer programmer, and if someone has any interest I will talk their ear off and do anything I can to help them get into it or solve a problem. Just this year I have helped 6 people get jobs, and I have 2 in the works right now. By teaching them, installing thousands of dollars worth of enterprise software on their computers, giving them real world assignments, rewriting their resumes, building up their confidence, setting them up with recruiters I know, and even sitting down and applying to jobs when their lazy asses wouldn't. I stood nothing to gain by helping any of them, except maybe years down the line they can help me out somehow. I did want to have sex with one girl, but when I realized it wasn't gonna happen, I still helped her. She's an ungrateful bitch though, and not because she wouldn't sleep with me, but because I had to find out that she got that job I set her up with through a third party.

Computer nerds are a very open, communal group where everyone is encouraged to learn and contribute.

What are you studying? What problems were/are you having?
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 15-10-13 at 08:47 AM.

Yeah, you might be right. I needed his notes with a list of all the algorithms and said I might be able to get my hands on an old midterm and share. He was very excited. Law of the jungle lol.

It's crap hard to figure out people's motives sometimes.
    Last edited by 4blossoms; 15-10-13 at 07:48 AM.

BackUp I'll PM you with my class questions since it's off topic.

Yeahhhh, you left out the part about trading up a midterm for his notes..that sounds like the motive to me.

He could definitely still want to get all up in that, but its sounds like he's just a nerd, and was happy to have someone to nerd with.

Okay lol, I'm interested to see what they're teaching the kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by 4blossoms View Post
    Thanks, BackUp, you must have a lot of friends.

And yes, I do think he wants to sleep with me because nobody is that self-sacrificing and that nice. Everybody has an agenda.

Indireloaded, I can't sleep with him. I believe in karma and I wouldn't want to screw mine up by sleeping with someone who already has a girlfriend.
    You have zero social skills girl

Having a GF never stopped anyone from having a fantasy.....

Some people just dont check email and their phone as often as we do One of my best friend is also like this

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyy View Post
    Some people just dont check email and their phone as often as we do One of my best friend is also like this
    LOL I'm like this. My friends and family knows if they call or txt me, they are lucky to get a reply the same day. Most of the time, it's either a couple of days or no reply. lol

To OP: I'm surprised you find it strange that a classmate would offer you help. When I was in college, it was quite normal to meet and study or help each other out. I have help a girl I wasn't attracted to and unfortunately she thought I was and after the midterm was over, she ask me out on a date. I had to reject her sadly and she was totally embarrassed.

Could be busy and stressed and has to focus on other things for a bit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12