+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys, do you usually flirt with another girl in front of the one you like?

Guys, do you usually flirt with another girl in front of the one you like?

Yes I'm asking this because it happened to me... But after that, he continues to show me that is into me!
    So guys, its a common thing for you guys to flirt with another girl in front of the one you like just to test their reaction or to make them jealous?
    Lets talk about it.
    Thanks

Just pay attention: Is he really flirting or just being nice? If he is really flirting..get another boyfriend.

Nope, I wouldn't do it. If there is a group of women and one that I am interested in is with them i will acknowledge and talk with them, but my attention and definitely my flirting will be directed at the woman I like. No reason to play games. It's fine to be nice to her friends, but fake filrting to make her jealous is just immature.

Nah.. unless I have very good reasons to make her jealous. It's possible that my crush is the type that's hard to crack so I might have to show her that I have other options too but if we're already in a good phase then no.

I agree that you should really understand if this is flirting or him being nice. Some guys are naturally nice and easy going with women - myself included.
    One thing though from a personal side, I abstain from flirting with people in front of someone I am dating. I don't want to purposefully make them jealous or have them question how I feel.

Yes always do, cause theres nothing to hide. Sometimes it is to make them realise who is the choser. But sometimes just because thats what people do. Theres a law about speech freedom.

If you get positive response from flirt then it gives you pre-selection in eyes of the girl you like what increases chance with the girl whos really important. That means sometimes girl likes you only because other girls do.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 06-11-13 at 01:52 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by little.girl View Post
    Yes I'm asking this because it happened to me... But after that, he continues to show me that is into me!
    So guys, its a common thing for you guys to flirt with another girl in front of the one you like just to test their reaction or to make them jealous?
    Lets talk about it.
    Thanks
    What exactly do you mean by "flirting"? Are you one of those crazy GF's that think that saying hello is flirting? Or was he making out with her? What?

I don't like playing games so I personally don't do it

Old thread!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I wouldn't do that. Its rude.
    "People say its lonely at the top but, I sure love the view."

Nop, Would never ever do it!

You mean before or after I'm silently thanking god that I'm with even one girl who is paying attention to me?

It depends. If you're hot and you are constantly flirting/being flirted with then yes.

If not then no.