+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Is he into me? On line dating.

Be confident in yourself everything else will come at the right time. Expose yourself to new things and new places.

The guy didn't text me yesterday and then he texted me today at 7 pm.
    He wrote "Hi how are you? Is it late for tiramisu?"
    I ordered tiramisu on our first date...so I assumed that he was asking me out.
    I wrote "sorry I can' make it today. How about tomorrow? "
    it's been 4 hours since I sent the msg and he hasn't replied yet. It is almost midnight already...
    I am so confused. Why is he doing this to me?
    May be he didn't want to meet at all. I am starting to hate him.

Perhaps he wasnt sure about himself and when you told that you cant go that day he took it as excuse. Ask him on a date and see what he replies. He placed himself in vulnerable position when asked you out.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 25-10-13 at 04:17 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Perhaps he wasnt sure about himself and when you told that you cant go make it that day he took it as excuse. Ask him on a date and see what he replies. He placed himself in vulnerable position when asked you out.
    Actually my reply was a bit longer. It was "hi, things are good,thx! Sorry, can't make it today. How about tomorrow at the same time as we met last time? How was your day?"
    It is like I asked him out already...
    What if his msg "is it late to eat tiramisu" was for another girl? But his last msg on Tuesday was " we will get some good wine and tiramisu". So it is more likely that the msg was meant for me.

Did he really expect me to get ready at 7 pm and head off for the night? This is so late. He should have arranged it at least 1 day in advance. My reply msg was very nice and all I get in return is silence.

Well after this you cant take this guy seriously anymore. He is wasting your time and not focusing enought to even reply or answer. Its not that hard to answer the questions especialy when you like the person. It would be better to keep things straight in future and ask direct questions. Cause this doubt wether hes interested or not is a red flag. Keeping girl in the dark and making her doubt wheter you like her or not is lack of interest or expierience. Doesnt matter what it is it ussualy leads to pain.

So he was just playing with me? He should have just left me alone.((
    The worst thing is I didn't even write him first. He wrote me first twice.
    how can he be such a sick jerk?
    Last edited by Lilia; 25-10-13 at 04:44 AM.

Perhaps you are giving this guy too much value. While its realy importand to you looks like hes taking it lightly. Could be guy dont realy knows what he want.

You should focus on getting positive emotions elswere. Like from hobbies and friendly people and responsibilities that brings good to you. Cause when your only positive emotion in life is a guy, world becomes dark once this emotion is gone. Thats how it is with men - one moment we are here the next moment... Like my teacher said men always will be there for THAT thing.

Its better to believe in God cause hes always up there and never change. And you will have one stable thing in your life. He gives exactly as much strenght as much you believe in him. Have you seen "Book of Eli" movie? Its a good one.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 25-10-13 at 06:58 AM.

He was the one that was asking to talk to you and wanted to video chat so I do think that he was interested. Just give him some time for now and then contact him asking him to chat again and see how it goes from there. But I do think that you are pretty and seem really sweet. If he wasn't interested trust me he would not of wanted to video chat with you... i'm sure you're beautiful and have a beautiful heart too Good luck with everything

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    So he was just playing with me? He should have just left me alone.((
    The worst thing is I didn't even write him first. He wrote me first twice.
    how can he be such a sick jerk?
    Slow down Lilia. Dont take it so personal.

You remind me one girl. I liked her but back then was inexpierienced and unsure wether she likes me and as result sometimes she ended up crying thinking that I laught at her, dont like her. She ended up saying nasty things about me which didnt make it any better.

What I want to say - its not your fault. Also you cant expect him to know that you like him cause you never told it to him(Is it?).
    That could be the way he treading all girls and it doesnt matter he likes you or not, only ugly girls(girls that thinks they are ugly) end up crying. You have the confidence of a virgin btw. You are the real women and you dont need aproval from a guy to know that you are good. This confidence should be inside of you alreadly regardless of this one guy.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 25-10-13 at 05:38 AM.

Slow down Lilia. Dont take it so personal.

You remind me one girl. I liked her but back then was inexpierienced and unsure wether she likes me and as result sometimes she ended up crying thinking that I laught at her, dont like her. She ended up saying nasty things about me which didnt make it any better.

What I want to say - its not your fault. Also you cant expect him to know that you like him cause you never told it to him(Is it?).
    That could be the way he treading all girls and it doesnt matter he likes you or not, only ugly girls(girls that thinks they are ugly) end up crying. You have the confidence of a virgin btw. You are the real women and you dont need aproval from a guy to know that you are good. This confidence should be inside of you alreadly regardless of this one guy.
    So when you said that only ugly girls end up crying, you implied that I am ugly? Cos I am about to cry. Well may be I am ugly.
    But I need guys approval to know that I am sexually attractive.
    I want to get laid badly. I don't want to wait for years. I will get hobbies when I am 50.
    I want to have casual sex with guys every day. I haven't had sex in 2 years.
    I am young and blooming and I get nothing.
    The man who I loved more than anything in the world treated me horribly.(
    BTW I made it clear for the guy that I want to meet. If I didn't like him I wouldn't want to see him.
    Last edited by Lilia; 25-10-13 at 05:46 AM.

If you want to have sex then go to nighclub with no underwear and sit or dance so that others can see how good you shaved down there.

If you want to have sex then go to nighclub with no underwear and sit or dance so that others can see how good you shaved down there.
    I find this reply rather insulting. I don't wan't to get raped. And why do I need to show my pussy off to get sex?
    Other girls manage to get it by going to restaurants with good looking guys who are willing to pay for them and to chase them. I have self respect and I won't sleep with a guy who has no value.

Two girls in UK did this and got picked up real fast. Im giving you the best advices I can but seems all you can focus on is sex sex sex.
    I felt insulted whn you said you want casual sex with guys every day. I thought you wana be happy and gave you advice to get there. Casual sex is emotionaly draining and pretty soon you would end up empty.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 25-10-13 at 06:20 AM.

Two girls in UK did this and got picked up real fast. Im giving you the best advices I can but seems all you can focus on is sex sex sex.
    I felt insulted whn you said you want casual sex with guys every day. I thought you wana be happy and gave you advice to get there. Casual sex is emotionaly draining and pretty soon you would end up empty.
    I guessed that u were offended by that comment I made. Sure, nobody likes sluts unless they wanna sex them. I am tired of pleasing people while pretending to be "a good girl".
    Yes I want to have sex and nothing else. I need to forget my bf. I want to be empty and to feel nothing.
    Last edited by Lilia; 25-10-13 at 03:08 PM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast