+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is he into me? On line dating.

Is he into me? On line dating.

Hi everyone! Please help me understand if the guy liked me or he was just bored. Here is my story. I've met a nice attractive guy on a dating site and I was the first to send him a message. He replied but he didn't seem to be really interested in me. It looked like he was rather busy. Then he initiated a conversation a few days later. And then in the middle of the chat he disappeared without saying "bye". And next day he wrote me again asking about my hobbies. I asked him a sexual question instead. Don't even know why. I didn;t care about the impression I was making anymore cos I thought he wasn't really into me. He seemed surprised and didn't want to answer me at first and then he answered and the conversation continued to be rather flirty. He then suggested having a video chat on Skype. We talked for 1 hour and to me it felt like a good conversation. We didn't touch sexual subject anymore, we talked about books, movies and other things. He said he liked my smile a lot. He asked questions about my height and what I appreciate most in my appearance and what I want to see in a guy's personality and looks. He asked me about my ex and why we broke up. I shouldn't have brought up my ex in the chat though. And then I got a general impression that he was kind of interviewing me... I am not sure though. Would he chat with me for 1 hour if he didn't like me? He was the one who finished the conversation and he said "see you next time". I got a feeling that he is not going to ask me out. I am very upset, guys... I feel like I wasn't pretty enough. Wasn't good enough... And I am so tired of being single. What should I do guys? That guy was very attractive and as I suppose wealthy. He is probably looking for a supermodel . That makes me feel so bad about myself. I am young, pretty and can't get an attractive guy just cos I haven't got the best looks on that dating site? I don't know what to do, guys... I am so hurt right now...Do u think he might be interested in me?
    Last edited by Lilia; 13-10-13 at 07:20 PM.

why are you in doubt?
    he saw you and he appraised your smile and maybe your personality, otherwise you couldn't talk for 1 hour! you shoul give him another chance and see what will happen!

being single is not a sin, maybe before looking for a boyfriend, you should find a bit of peace with yourself. If it's the problem...

Thank you for your reply! I kept refreshing this page like a crazy person! I get your point but it is so so hard to wait! I almost got used to being alone but it feels like every day was worthless... And I was so hungry for communication. And yesterday I enjoyed it so much that I can't imagine going back to being alone again. I've realized how much I am missing in life. And I don't want to waste anytime anymore, I wanna live to the fullest. And I've got a feeling that I won't find a better guy on this site... And I am a shy person I am afraid I won't have any video chats with other guys anymore. I've lost all my courage...

How old are you? This suddent focus on life is a dangerous thing. You have to be more independant and be on your way on your own as well no matter how this relationship works out in the end. Have you ever had a real boyfriend?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    How old are you? This suddent focus on life is a dangerous thing. You have to be more independant and be on your way on your own as well no matter how this relationship works out in the end. Have you ever had a real boyfriend?
    Do I sound very immature? I am 24 and I am trying to get over a 4 year relationship which I finished 2 months ago. My bf was verbally abusive all the time and yet I feel like calling him everyday... but I won't. It is really hard. I am 24 and I have to be with someone... I am afraid I will remain single for years... I would even go for a 1 night stand. I need to forget my bf and to live life...

You do sound like me when I was 20.
    Cool thats good that you want to get over but dont be afraid to be alone cause you making too big thing out of this and thats why its doomed to fail. Keep calm and have no fear. Looks like after previous relationship you see less value in yourself than you actualy have.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    You do sound like me when I was 20.
    Cool thats good that you want to get over but dont be afraid to be alone cause you making too big thing out of this and thats why its doomed to fail. Keep calm and have no fear. Looks like after previous relationship you see less value in yourself than you actualy have.
    Yes, you are right.. Thanks...Do you think the guy from the dating site liked me? Or does it sound like it is not going to work?

Well he said see ya next time. So see him again. If you want something more to happen then go on and innitate. Thing is you took the work out of guy hands when asked a sexual question. But you stopped and and it ended up nowhere. You might wait for few days but if nothing happens then contact him and keep pushing things like you want them to be. Be spontaneos and dont hold back what you realy want to say and care about.

When guy asks about girls passions he wants to like the girl. You cant make guy be passionate about your hobbies when talking about them but you can make him passionate about yourself in this way with the emotions you express. Its the life thats attractive so its always a good think that you have some life on your own too.

So far just asume that he likes you and even if he dont he will like you more just because you like yourself. Be confident in this.
    If things dont work out so well then - even if you fail strenght of character gain will be the measure of your true sucsess. At least now you know that you have amazing smile and theres lots of other guys out there so it will be useful in any case.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-10-13 at 09:36 PM.

I will try this, thank you

Stop beating yourself up girl. Jeez looks are not the be all and end all and he was asking qs about your personality. You said yourself your pretty so stop with the paranoia. Your trying too hard to impress people when really you should be expecting him to impress YOU!! Take control, set your standards high and be the fussiest bitch on the site. If your really serious about finding love online, then pay for a professional, quality site. That straight away will filter out most the losers who are just playing games. Do you know what you want? What type of guy are you looking for? Its important not to settle for just anyone coz your feeling lonely. Again set your standards higher. A quality guy is worth waiting for. One more tip: dont become fixated on one guy online unless you have met in person and see potential. Keep looking around until you get a proper date xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk [url='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10']now Free[/url]
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yeah its easy to say these things michelle when you have a BF all the time. But imagine yourself 4 months single after damaging relationship. You will want to fck and your confidence wont be high.
    I dont think its a good idea to spend money on dating sites. Its rather a better choice to have a few counselling sessions cause it helps recover big time when theres a real person infront of you asking questions, that you can talk about everything that bothers you.

Michelle23, I wouldn't hang out with anyone, the reason I liked that guy was cos he was special. My standards are quite high. Maybe it is a problem too...

High standarts are not the problem. Problem is making this guy special when hes just a guy. If you put dude on a pedestal then you you have at least give yourself the same value. In this way there will less problems.

Do u think he might be interested in me?
    ... No ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You have only been broken up for 2 months and already you are looking for a replacement like "right now". It's no wonder you are feeling the way you do.....it's because you have not let yourself properly heal, especially from an abusive relationship. You are focusing way too much on finding a replacement when you should be focusing on getting your self esteem back. You are best to just socialize, hang out with friends and let things happen naturally......right now you are heading down co-dependency lane, where you will be making some bad choices because you are depending on a man to give you happiness when it should be you.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast