+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is being up front for the best? Or do I let things play out?

sounds like he doesn't like texting, a lot of people find texting a lesser form of communication and prefer phone calls, so stop texting him so much and pick up your phone and talk to him where he can hear your voice not just read letters on his phone. to me he sounds like he is invested into you, if you are becoming too clingy or needy with him, you will chase him away, just relax. he doesn't have to text you back or call you back when you think the amount of time has passed is enough, he does he when he feels he has time. chill out more and enjoy your new relationship.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I'm sure I can tell you how to rebuild interest but I am always hesitate to advise people all the little tricks not because they won't work, they usually do but they are tricks, and never help the end game if you actually want an honest long lasting relationship.
    B. Anyways, it's quite simple, he has you, he has all the control, he knows you want him! He feels he doesn't have to work that much, because well he doesn't. So solution? Show him he is wrong. Its called building value. And is the key, it is hard, but not with words but only action. Basically, call his bluff, pull way back, go out on other dates, and go prove that hey you love your life whether he is in it or not. You won't have to say a word to him, it will show, if he disappears then you just saved a lot of wasted time, plus by then you are seeing other people, not so bad.

I notice you haven't answered my question.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12