+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: horrible break up

The main thing is you have thought about it....it's not an impulse reaction....from what you say...you have to give it go....your feelings for this girl are not going to go away...its is better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all....corny I know but true......there may be more pain to come and some might say I told you so...but by the sounds of it worth the risk...good luck :-)

You are a complete mug. Your girl was hiding that she is a hooker from you, and you want to make it work. You don't even know how long she's really been whore. You. Are. A. Mug.

You are a mug because you already know you are not okay with it. M-U-G.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The equivalent is a woman who finds out her husband has been cheating or has gambled away the kids college fund. = Divorce for any woman *with self-respect*.

You aren't even truly committed to her. Really, you *can* do better than this sad woman. Move on. You deserve it. Leave her to the sad hole she is digging, you don't owe it to her to enable this. As others have said, people take 2nd jobs, etc. to get by. Or... GASP she could have asked YOU for help if she truly loved and trusted you. Just something to think about.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

cheers fella, yep feel i have to try i'm that crazy about her, fear you may well be right concerning more pain to come but where theres hope theres life as they say

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, there isn't. This story is as old as the hills. But until you learn to respect yourself, this is the best you will do.

I wish you well but this isn't going to work out. I'm sorry.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ugh.

This whole thread has left me thoroughly disgusted.

Okay, your choice. I will leave you with one last thought..

Any mook with a few pound to spare can **** your girl in her asshole, make her suck the shit remnants off his dick, then send her home to kiss you goodnight.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 15-10-13 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    The equivalent is a woman who finds out her husband has been cheating or has gambled away the kids college fund. = Divorce for any woman *with self-respect*.

You aren't even truly committed to her. Really, you *can* do better than this sad woman. Move on. You deserve it. Leave her to the sad hole she is digging, you don't owe it to her to enable this. As others have said, people take 2nd jobs, etc. to get by. Or... GASP she could have asked YOU for help if she truly loved and trusted you. Just something to think about.
    must point out i've offered her that help many times and shes always said no as she didn't want our relationship to be about money as shes well aware she'd struggle to pay it back, she has got integrity in some ways, people can be an odd mix i guess, not really with her because i feel i owe her its more that for the first time in a long time this girl has given me some hope that i can be happy in this world, not so eager to throw that chance away, as for my ever certain friend up there i'm very aware of when she turned onto this path and i won't dignify the rest with a response

You just gotta do it....go into it with an open mind....expect the worst and anything else will be a bonus....might be worth setting some ground rules though not sure what they would be...but you will have minimise the potential pain....if you are both determined enough there is potential to work it all out...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, Stung. As revolting as it is, I am impressed with your ability to describe the OPs situation so graphically. If that doesn't work then nothing will.

Maybe he secretly gets off at the idea his GF doing other guys. Mbe it feeds and reinforces his own inadequecies. Mbe he will use it as an excuse to abuse her and get out his self-hatred. Stranger things happen...

I agree with Starnique. This whole situation is messed.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 15-10-13 at 06:00 AM.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Okay, your choice. I will leave you with one last thought..

Any mook with a few pound to spare can **** your girl in her asshole, make her suck the shit remnants off his dick, then send her home to kiss you goodnight.
    classy guy, sounds like you know plenty about this world fyi anal is not something on her likes list and neither is oral without a condom

Quote Originally Posted by dolomite68 View Post
    You just gotta do it....go into it with an open mind....expect the worst and anything else will be a bonus....might be worth setting some ground rules though not sure what they would be...but you will have minimise the potential pain....if you are both determined enough there is potential to work it all out...
    thanks again dolomite a more open mind than most, just have to reiterate that i believe this girl is worth all the potential pain and suffering to me at least, it may well backfire on me badly but i will be giving it my best shot

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote99 View Post
    must point out i've offered her that help many times and shes always said no as she didn't want our relationship to be about money as shes well aware she'd struggle to pay it back, she has got integrity in some ways, people can be an odd mix i guess, not really with her because i feel i owe her its more that for the first time in a long time this girl has given me some hope that i can be happy in this world, not so eager to throw that chance away, as for my ever certain friend up there i'm very aware of when she turned onto this path and i won't dignify the rest with a response
    And the fact she won't accept your help screams "Issued" beyond anything else you have posted. There is NO dignity in her behaviour, for herself, for you or for your non-relationship. Don't you understand that her actions are even more disrespectful to your relationship that she won't accept your help?

She doesn't love you. I'm sorry you can't see this. You will, but you will be shredded before you do.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Either way I hope you use condoms with her because she could end up with a nasty client.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    And the fact she won't accept your help screams "Issued" beyond anything else you have posted. There is NO dignity in her behaviour, for herself, for you or for your non-relationship. Don't you understand that her actions are even more disrespectful to your relationship that she won't accept your help?

She doesn't love you. I'm sorry you can't see this. You will, but you will be shredded before you do.
    ok well at least you don't resort to abuse or filth to make your point as for her feelings for me i'm not sure myself, theres nothing else in it for her, she doesn't take money from me, she certainly isn't going short of sex for obvious reasons,she has plenty of friends so loneliness isn't a problem yet she phoned me begging me to give her a chance so theres got to be some feeling there

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast