+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: horrible break up

She have that money deamon that wont let go. Its hurting her and it could hurt you too. Once she earns money and ends up sad and alone she will understand her mistake. You had to let it happen. You want to help her but you can help someone only to a degree you can help yourself. Dont go on fighting to get back her virginity but think about your own sex life. Dont concentrate on her work but look at your job first.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

long talk last night, she's seeing the week out then thats it, can't wait we're both desperate to put this behind us and move on with our life together, just some perspective the girl i love is sweet-natured,gentle,kind,funny,quirky,caring she loves animals and time spent in the countryside,she gets so upset by stories of child neglect and cruelty she has to leave the room while the news is on, when a friend is upset she is the first to go to help - guess what i'm trying to say is that people come in 3 dimensions one aspect of their life doesn't define them, i've found this more difficult than any of you i'm living it after all and it concerns someone i love and care about deeply and i admit i've really struggled with it her argument though is that she was doing it as a job to achieve a specific aim and in her round a bout way tried to express that the job is not who she is, anyhow given it up partly for me, partly because she hates it so i'm hoping things work out

Yeah prostitutes and cheaters are usually always really caring and cry when the news comes on. You should feel sorry for her like u do. Smart people get help and counseling not hve sex with strangers. But whatever ur self esteem is completly non existent and I agree with another poster , I bet u secretly get off on other dirty men having sex with her . You guys absolutely deserve eachother I just pray u don't have a child and keep your sick relationship to yourselves. I am not a judgmental person and if u weren't so codependent and mentally ill you would truly see how disgusting this whole thing is to everybody except you. U two have fun with your herpes, she will cheat on u again.

I only read the first few pages so i dont know what you have decided OP but i just hope you have come to your senses and have enough self respect to walk away for good. Look up the five stages of grief. They make a lot of sense. I know its not easy when you love someone but you cannot stay with this woman unless you want one big dysfunctional mess of a relationship full of trust issues, jealous and insecurity from now on. Nothing will be the same as it was before and it will eat you up until you hate her. Walk now before too much damage is done to your mental and emotional health. You should also get to the clinic and be tested for every std and virus on the menu incliding hiv and hepatitis. Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote99 View Post
    long talk last night, she's seeing the week out then thats it, can't wait we're both desperate to put this behind us and move on with our life together, just some perspective the girl i love is sweet-natured,gentle,kind,funny,quirky,caring she loves animals and time spent in the countryside,she gets so upset by stories of child neglect and cruelty she has to leave the room while the news is on, when a friend is upset she is the first to go to help - guess what i'm trying to say is that people come in 3 dimensions one aspect of their life doesn't define them, i've found this more difficult than any of you i'm living it after all and it concerns someone i love and care about deeply and i admit i've really struggled with it her argument though is that she was doing it as a job to achieve a specific aim and in her round a bout way tried to express that the job is not who she is, anyhow given it up partly for me, partly because she hates it so i'm hoping things work out
    Any self respecting woman wouldn't turn to prositution.....she would get another damn job. Hell I worked 2 jobs and did house cleaning on the side....so no f uckin excuse. She's totally has you over a barrel....you are a sucker.

well as i said shes given it up, if she finishes this week as promised it'll mean she'll have done it for just over a month, not defending her but seriously guys shes not killed anyone,mugged anyone,molested or beaten children she just made a very poor life choice in order to try and solve her problems, we all know there are men and women out there who fall for the lowest of the low people serving time in prison for horrible crimes, my girl doesn't fall in to that category the only people she has hurt are me and herself and i simply cannot throw her to the wolves for one bad decision, i've hated every minute of the last month i'd hardly have posted on here about it if i got some sort of vile kick from what shes been doing as a couple of posters have implied please save your revulsion and contempt for the pathetic guys who make use of these girls, and to the poster who claims not to be judgemental well i'm sorry but you don't know me from adam so to suggest i'm mentally ill or sick for wanting to persevere through difficult circumstances because i love someone is a bit judgemental if you ask me, thankyou to those who've been supportive and helpful, its helped being able to talk, much love

Yea, whatever.

Please don't subject yourself to the ridicule you'll receive when/if you come back here and cry that you can't get the images of her with other men out of your head or, that she's not satified with having only you inside her and wants to have an open relationship.

Much love to you too.

Google Polyamory and educate yourself about the dynamic. It might prepare you if need be.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yea, whatever.

Please don't subject yourself to the ridicule you'll receive when/if you come back here and cry that you can't get the images of her with other men out of your head or, that she's not satified with having only you inside her and wants to have an open relationship.

Much love to you too.

Google Polyamory and educate yourself about the dynamic. It might prepare you if need be.
    if i can live through the past month i can live through anything, shes told me about the vile men shes met and i don't think for a minute she'll be missing their attentions, and seriously man we're talking just short of 5 weeks, not a lifetime

How many men has she ****ed in the last month? I want an honest answer, don't low ball me. 50? 75? 100?!?!!?

I don't think anyone said being a hooker makes you a bad person. I know what did it for me was that she just started doing it without telling you. Why are the men so vile? You girl isn't a bad person, so why are they for using her services?

But seriously, what's the count? 150?

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    How many men has she ****ed in the last month? I want an honest answer, don't low ball me. 50? 75? 100?!?!!?

I don't think anyone said being a hooker makes you a bad person. I know what did it for me was that she just started doing it without telling you. Why are the men so vile? You girl isn't a bad person, so why are they for using her services?

But seriously, what's the count? 150?
    probably 40 to 50 which is a horrible thought i know, i call them vile because personally i find the kind of guy who would exploit a woman for money disgusting, the girls who do it for a living deserve sympathy not condemnation i suspect very few do it because its fun for them, anyhow very glad my girl is free of this business and look forward to moving on with our lives

No one is exploiting anyone(maybe pimps are). Money for service. That's what makes it a job. Most people don't think of a job as fun. I don't think hookers deserve any more sympathy than anyone else who doesn't like their job(unless they're legit sex slaves). Your girl is just as vile as her clients. You can't offer a service, then look down on those who use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    No one is exploiting anyone(maybe pimps are). Money for service. That's what makes it a job. Most people don't think of a job as fun. I don't think hookers deserve any more sympathy than anyone else who doesn't like their job(unless they're legit sex slaves). Your girl is just as vile as her clients. You can't offer a service, then look down on those who use it.
    i'm not the one offering the services so think my opinion of them is as valid as anyone elses my girls opinion of them has varied some shes outright despised because of the way they've treated and spoken to her, most shes simply viewed as a bit sad and pathetic that they have to resort to prostitutes to get their kicks and i know my gf you don't so i know what a nice genuine girl she is, she just made a horrible error of judgement, all over now thank god

Is it all over now, or is it all over at the end of the week? By my counts shes still got about 10 dicks left to suck.

shes seeing out her time in order that the agency pay her out, only 2 more days then done and it can't come soon enough for me

Ooooooooh, and agency. Classy. Can I get that website?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast