+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the gut ALWAYS right?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If I got a text like that I would just laugh my ass off........I think it's funny, and it's pretty harmless IMO....you have a stick up yer ass if you find this sooooo disturbing.
    Yeah, pretty much. I've sent drunk texts to my wife like that, and now that I'm working and she's not, she's sent 'em to me LOL. Made us both giggle.

Yea the subject line and the actual content of the post are not related. What is yr gut saying anyways? Damn dude the girls I date would never send a text like that because they obviously drink more than this girl. The fact she can't handle her alcohol is actually a good sign. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by okwhat2013 View Post
    The fact she can't handle her alcohol is actually a good sign. Think about it.
    Do you know how rapey this is?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes go with your gut. When I was dating I ditched men with a surgical scalpel b/c I knew what I was looking for, and not. It's not rude, its smart.

You sound like you are looking for a girl with more 'class', by your standard. I'm sure you are both nice people, but she's not the one for you. No need to make it any more complicated than that. Bashing on her (or you for your taste) isn't fair. You are entitled to your preferences. Even if it includes a stick up yer ass.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Wow she gets crucified because of only one drunk text....

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Wow she gets crucified because of only one drunk text....
    Seriously. I just switched from a blackberry (with an actual keyboard) to an IPhone with a bloody keyPAD and I send text just like hers without a drop of booze in me... especially if I don't have the reading glasses on.

I say he should indeed listen to his gut but only because SHE is better off without him and his "preferences." He's not even met her... he doesn't even know she was drunk but he immediately thinks the worst of her... pfffft. Yea.. listen to your gut Op and do her a favour.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-10-13 at 09:26 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Out of character? You've only known her for 2-3 weeks - you would know very little about her character yet.
    They've never met. He doesn't know anything about her except for words exchanged without action. That's just words.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Do you know how rapey this is?
    Hahaha meaning she obviously isn't drinking every night. Get your mind out of the gutter...but yeah taking it that way I guess geez

This more your type op?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Out of character? You've only known her for 2-3 weeks - you would know very little about her character yet.
    How long/how many interactions does it take? I could tell within 3 messages and/or 10 minutes of meeting someone if they were compatible with me or not.

http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/a469b5e12601b97b549225a77e7f67bd
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Hell LR would take that message and relish it! Where is that rat bastard anyways?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12