+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why isn't my crush talking to me anymore? :(

Why isn't my crush talking to me anymore? :(

lets call my crush John. we were assigned seat partners from july to september. at first he didnt want to sit with me cos im the quiet type of girl. he didnt hate me or anything, but he would rather sit with his friends. then as time passed we actually like each other now. i thought he had a crush on me cos he laughs and smiles rly easily when talking to me even when im not being funny. he told his friend before during gym that he thinks im really pretty. his friend wanted to tell me more about what john said but he stopped him so i didnt get to hear everything. i never crushed on him back then cos i had a crush on another guy in our class...but now i think i actually like him.

we had to change seats and separate all the tables and chairs back in 29 september. so john and i are not seat partners anymore. but thats not when he stopped talking to me. we had to stay back after class for a listening comprehension exam and we were still talking to each other like before, even though we weren't seat partners anymore. then when night came, i went to his ask.fm and discovered that hes actually still in love with his ex (lets call her mandy). if u dont knw what ask.fm is, it is a site where u create an account there and anonymous ppl can ask you questions. this was the conversation on his ask.fm

anonymous guy: how pretty is your crush on a scale of 1-10?
    john: 11
    anonymous guy: wow if shes really an 11/10 then its definitely not mandy
    john: what are you trying to say about her? that shes ugly? to you she's not but to my eyes she is an 11/10.
    anonymous guy: not ugly but not 11/10
    john: shes way over 10 to me. are you a girl or a boy?
    anonymous guy: im a boy. so ur saying that mandy is ur crush?
    john: yes. is there a problem? whats ur name?
    anonymous guy: im your mother. HAHAHAHA
    john: -.- tell me now or i'll call her and ask.

after that the anonymous guy stopped replying. then john shared the part where he said mandy is his crush on twitter and tagged her, saying that hes still not over her. but mandy told him that shes already over him.

the next day at school, john completely stopped talking to me. it has been like this for a month. he stopped talking to mandy too evn tho they were still friends before the incident. however ive caught him staring at me twice. also during gym he lightly brushed his shoulder against mine even though it wasn't even crowded. his friends used to tease us from the day we became assigned seat partners about being a ''couple'' but they stopped doing that after the incident....but they also didnt tease him and mandy.

one day, they said that me and this other guy should date. then that guy said ''shes not my girlfriend. she's john's!'' then everyone turned silent. in the past when someone says something like this they'll make a mountain out of a molehill and go ''ooooooooooooooooo''. this guy is not very close to john and his friends so he probably didnt know the situation thats why he said that.

today one of the guys (whos also not close to john) said this to me out loud ''john said he wants to marry you!'' then john put his head on the table facing the other way. in the past he would laugh and blush. then one of john's friends changed the subject and talked about another guy ''Wayne said he wants to marry you!'' then everyone went ''oooooooooooo''.

idk why john is doing this to me? i rly rly like him. also i only have 2 days left in school (this wednesday, thursday and friday. tomorrow is a school holiday and after that from 20 october to 4 january 2014 will be holidays in my country). and we will probably end up in different classes next year. this rly depresses me. i miss the old times. and i'll be really sad if we go to different classes :'(

Speak to him directly. It helps solve open issues