+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to make an end on my marriage & move on but find it diff to raise the issue..

Trying to make an end on my marriage & move on but find it diff to raise the issue..

ok, here goes my story.

My husband & i was in a 7-8 years relationship b4 we committed in our marriage last year.
    We only meet each other during weekends due to am working in another state....
    In this 7-8 years, have thought bout splitting due to incomparable but then manage to curb it & maintain our relationship due to 'guilt'......

Even during our wedding planning period, i have even wanted to cancel the planning due to 'some árguments with his relatives' - but still manage to suppress it & carry on with the plan.

But now after 1 year together, am really feeling tired as no more sparks & my life with my husband is like those couples tats been together for 30-40 years.....( ok, u guys can say is my issue....but we have not been ML for almost 5 months) & he did not even say anything ( he dun even think is an ISSUE!!!!).

i really wan my life back.....i can't carry on anymore...the stress is making me everyday sleepless.......

You should have never maintained your relationship due to "guilt". EVER.

I have been in a 5 year old relationship, engaged, and had a child. My fiance was able to find work and went out more. I was never the kind to go out so I wanted her to have friends. She fell in love with someone else and only stayed with me because of our son.

I love her with all my heart and I knew I was not making her happy as he did. I did not want her to waste her life on my because of our son so I split it up. Had we continued I am sure she would be in the same situation as you are.

So the best thing to do is to leave him. This is YOUR life we are talking about. Unless you are willing to make change in order to get that spark back; then you need to do whatever it takes to make you happy.