+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex still playing with my feelings

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Dude she proved to you that she can emotionally cheat on someone she's made a commitment to, is that the type of person you want in your life? Consider yourself lucky, kick her to curb and move on let her new b/f deal with her crap. I can guarantee that she'll cheat on whoever she's with because she a sociopath, she only cares about herself and doesnt care about the pain she brings into others lives due to her selfishness. Trust is everything in any relationship, can you honestly say that you can ever trust her knowing she'd play with your emotions while dating someone else?

So just a small update I decided to just miss the WWE wrestling event I was looking forward to and just sold her my ticket so she can go with her bf or whoever. So finally just cut her out of my life all together and giving my self some time and maybe try going on dates to just build a bit of confidence and just try to move forward with my life. Thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones22 View Post
    I don't think it's that simple. She just cuddled with him, and a lot of people wouldn't consider that cheating, especially since they were friends. Who knows how serious her relationship is with the other guy anyway, it might just be a temporary fling deal.

If you had the urge to kiss her, you should have just done it. Maybe she was expecting you to make a move, and you didn't - now she's not sure.
    Not trying to start an argument but dude you are so wrong. What she was doing was emotionally cheating which is just as bad and in some cases worst. If her b/f was there do you think she'd cuddle with the person who started this thread? Hell, no because what she was doing was wrong and she knew it. Simpo should stop all contact with his ex and being a her friend is a huge mistake, it only gave him a false hope and set him up to get hurt again which Im sure he is/was. My g/f broke my heart and said she hopes I wouldnt mind if she called me sometime, I blocked her phone number on my cell and every email address she used that I knew about. Being her friend would only cause me more heartache and pain besides I have enough friends why would I want someone whose a liar and a cheat as my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    How did I sound like an ass? She was the one who pretended to be single and said she missed me. This might just be me but from my point of view that sounded like she wanted to get back together? I didn't actually yell at her but there was many annoyed and pissed off texts sent. I didn't get feelings until she said that she missed me and this was after she told me she was single, If I knew she was seeing someone and didn't say she had an urge to kiss me then obviously I wouldn't of pursued anything and would of been perfectly fine being friends but she sent me mixed signals. Playing me along for two weeks and letting me believe that she may have feelings for me and lieing to me about her relationship status is just not on in my books
    Could be that when she told you about missing you, she was just trying to be nice, perhaps let you down easy so to speak (sorry to say) and you misread, taking from it what you needed to hear.
    Her actions though, saying she was single when she was not, are cowardly but probably stemmed from, again, her trying to be nice and let you down easy, she didn't want to hurt your feelings but didn't have the courage to be straight up with you.
    Shitty.
    I had a girl do this with me long ago in a rather serious way and it took a length to move on. I'd wished they could have been honest. Felt more dissed by the tag along attempt to let me down easy and wished for a brute cut off over the mixed signals I struggled to interpret.

good luck
    may it take you less time

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Could be that when she told you about missing you, she was just trying to be nice, perhaps let you down easy so to speak (sorry to say) and you misread, taking from it what you needed to hear.
    Her actions though, saying she was single when she was not, are cowardly but probably stemmed from, again, her trying to be nice and let you down easy, she didn't want to hurt your feelings but didn't have the courage to be straight up with you.
    Shitty.
    I had a girl do this with me long ago in a rather serious way and it took a length to move on. I'd wished they could have been honest. Felt more dissed by the tag along attempt to let me down easy and wished for a brute cut off over the mixed signals I struggled to interpret.

good luck
    may it take you less time
    its sad with the frequency in which it happens.....could never really figure it out or pinpoint the issue....why someone cant be straight up with you...i realize alot of girls have attachment/abandonment issues and wont move on until theres something else in the picture....its amazing if they dont want to hurt someones feelings....because in waiting they end up doing it worse....i guess it comes down to selfishness...if the guys feelings were in play theyd pick a better way....an honest way...and its amazing how they still want to be a friend or ask you to be a part of their lives afterward

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12