+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best sex of your life may not be with the love of your life?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    Now stop asking yoru lady this question.

This^ ..
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's like mental pleasure vs physical pleasure....
    They might be good in bed, but that doesn't mean you do everything else with them well.. it's about a good balance.

The best sex I ever had was with my ex and it was amazing! Sex in a relationship is obviously not everything but I do think that the better the sex is the more you love the person.

.... 0.o ....
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Its all about balance and compatability. If all you had in common was sex, then your relationship would sink like the titanic at the first hurdle. A strong couple connects on every level and thats what you should be aiming for. If your worried about sex-then spice things up. Do some research like how to give her more intense orgasms etc and be patient, work together to achieve your goal. Try a new position occasionally-find new ones you both enjoy. Experiment with some sex toys together etc.. you already have the emotional connection and love each other and sex is good but you dont have to stop there. Experiment and have fun and forget your insecuries. Most women these days expect satisfaction in bed so if you wernt pleasing her-she prob wouldnt be your gf anymore so relax!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

My best sex was with random strangers. And believe it or not I'm a sentimental, sensitive chick. Yes my emotional sex is better with my long term boyfriend I hAve but boy I've sure had a lot of amazing sex with guys I didn't give a shit about

physical attraction vs emotional attraction are two totally separate things. you're lucky if you find 50% of both in one person and that person you should stick with...too much of either will result in not enough of the other and end disastrously

Well, sex is a highly individual and variable thing. Sometimes you want a quickie and it ain't gonna be that good, but it will relieve the itch, if you know what I mean. Sometimes you have all night and both can get pleasured multiple times. Really, I think good sex is directly proportional to how much you want it. I usually want it, and it is usually good. People are just different. How do you rate sex anyway? It isn't an olympic event.

I agree.... if she loves you there would be no comparison there

I would never tell anyone "This is the best sex ever!" because it would just be a lie anyways.

this is an intresting question

I think love and sex are very similar, I mean sex is love in its more profound sense, itīs just my opinion..

I agree, once i met a guy on resort, i did not love him, but we had the best ever sex

@DalM0m: You had your ex just for sex. Empty headed macho boy with big d1ck, how typical. Now you have some boring, unsatisfying sex with your current nice guy and you are comforting yourself that sex with current partner is emotional, but every time you do it, you fantasize about your ex macho boy with big tool nailing you hard.

Dal, I'm just curious, and this is not directed at you personally if that makes sense, but if you were on vacation and you happened to run into your ex while drunk, and knew your husband would never find out, would you one more time just to re-experience those sensations?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast