+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Countdown

This thread reminds me of this:

Last edited by surfhb2; 17-10-13 at 04:12 AM.

Lol, yea. I was humming that song myself the other day after posting on here
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 17-10-13 at 04:07 AM.

Yeah....it's about as bad, ugly and sad as this thread

Gee, thanks for the encouragement

Honestly man.....you just need to get involved with a good social group or activity. Going up to women in the park or store isn't going to go well for you and will just cause you more frustration

I agree. BTW, I was just asking about cold approaching woman on here; I haven't tried it yet. I am building my confidence by hearing the advice and experiences of others first. I believe I am ready to mingle now though; I just got to find the best places to do it
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 17-10-13 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    so I generally attract younger women, which is what I like of course.
    Given that you're only 29, this is creepy.

I am open to dating ages 18-28 though.
    18? Seriously? And you don't think what's scaring women away is the creep factor.

As far as the online dating world goes, I assume the younger ones are just more scared to meet someone from online contact than older women would be. That is my thought on why they all backed out of the accepted dates anyways. Who knows though.
    Believe me, it's definitely the creep factor. 18 year old kids are just that, kids. Think 25 upwards.

Not sure how things are in your country, but here 18 is an adult; not weird here at all. Heck, I ran across several lower 20's women online that would only date 40+ year old men. Welcome to America!
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 17-10-13 at 08:46 AM.

Not sure how things are in your country, but here 18 is an adult; not weird here at all. Heck, I ran across several lower 20's women online that would only date 40+ year old men. Welcome to America!
    18 is too young for you unless you like hassles

A 20 yr old who dates 40 yr olds is a nutcase.....period

By the way, yea being able to do multiple orgasms is great! If you want to be able to last as long as you want to in bed, look up how to build up your PC muscle. It will take about a month to be able to do and some up keep exercises, but it is worth it! If really want to be able to handle anything, get a Stamina Training Unit (STU) from fleshlight.com. It is sort of a male version of a dildo, per say, designed to stimulate more intensely than a woman's vagina to train your dick to be less sensitive. When I first got one of those about a year ago, I could barley last 2 minutes in it. Now I can last as long as I want and I am 100% confident I can handle anything a woman can put out
    As a woman, I can't see how this would make you a good lover. For me, what you do with your hands and mouth is far more important than what you do with your penis. And to be honest, seemingly endless thrusting can get downright boring.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    18 is too young for you unless you like hassles

A 20 yr old who dates 40 yr olds is a nutcase.....period
    I didn't say they weren't. However, a 10 year or so difference in age is no big deal at all. I know many happy relationships that are around that age difference. I prefer 20-25 year old women myself, but wouldn't have a problem dating an 18 year old if she was in college. At least that signifies they are mature enough at least to spend time perusing a career.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    As a woman, I can't see how this would make you a good lover. For me, what you do with your hands and mouth is far more important than what you do with your penis. And to be honest, seemingly endless thrusting can get downright boring.
    Obviously lasting long in bed as a male isn't the most important thing to a woman I'm sure. I was just stating that I am prepared quite a bit more than the average virgin in that department, lol. Yes, I have also read up on what kinds of things women like in bed that don't involve a dick. I know that a woman's orgasm is not achieved in the same way as us guys

Obviously lasting long in bed as a male isn't the most important thing to a woman I'm sure. I was just stating that I am prepared quite a bit more than the average virgin in that department, lol. Yes, I have also read up on what kinds of things women like in bed that don't involve a dick. I know that a woman's orgasm is not achieved in the same way as us guys
    Dude.....let's have sex first before get all high and mighty with our Hee Man sexual ability. Jeez !

High and mighty? What are you talking about? Did I say I was the Fabio of love making? I think not. Does one not study before you learn how to drive a car? Same principle; I was just saying I am preparing as much as I can to make the first time go well. That is all.

Definitely troll.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast