+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    18 is too young for you unless you like hassles

A 20 yr old who dates 40 yr olds is a nutcase.....period
    And a 40 yr old who dates 20 yr olds is even more of a nutcase. Ugh it's just disgusting. I can't imagine dating an 18 yr old even if I'm only 24, I can't even begin to understand how a 29 yr old would find potentially dating a woman under 22 acceptable and actually desirable. Ugh!

By the way, I wouldn't date a guy older than 26.
    Last edited by searock; 17-10-13 at 04:12 PM.

I don't think troll. But I am thinking Aspergers or just generally odd social skills
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Isnt Aspergers the new clinical name for dork? Tons of those in highschool

I think the OP is a bit more odd than the garden variety dork
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol, I believe searock is referring to surfhb2 as the forum troll. I'm no troll in any shape or form, lol

Anyways, I actually can be very social when I want to be. In fact, I have to talk to many people daily over the phone for part of my job, most of which are women. I am a completely average Joe, I just got to get better with initiating conversation with women that involves romantic intentions.

I personally find it pretty ridiculous that practically every personally type seems to be some sort of "disorder" these days. Its like, hmm that kid seems to play by himself a lot; he must be autistic or have aspergers. However, that can be a whole topic discussion on its own and I'm not going to get into that.
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 18-10-13 at 01:51 AM.

Thinking ahead a bit, maybe a little too much, I just thought about a potential issue after I get girlfriend. She would probably at some point ask about old girlfriends or past sexual relationships. If I get question about something regarding that early on, should I make something up or actually tell her that I never had either? I am not into lying, but I'm not sure if I should tell a girl the truth about that and whether or not it would put her off considering my age. What do you folks think?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    Thinking ahead a bit, maybe a little too much, I just thought about a potential issue after I get girlfriend. She would probably at some point ask about old girlfriends or past sexual relationships. If I get question about something regarding that early on, should I make something up or actually tell her that I never had either? I am not into lying, but I'm not sure if I should tell a girl the truth about that and whether or not it would put her off considering my age. What do you folks think?
    Lying is not a good thing to start a relationship with. Usually it only makes it worse.. However If she asks you about your previous relationships on the first date, you don't have to reveal everything but I think there is nothing wrong with telling her that you've never had a long lasting relationship before. If she asks why, I think it is ok to tell her what you wrote on this forum - that you were busy with other things(studying,working ets). And then as she gets to know you better (after a few dates or whenever you feel comfortable), you might want to tell her everything just as it is. If she likes you she will understand. However I think it is fine not to tell her that you've never kissed before. = ). You can mention that later but it is not that important after all.
    Last edited by Lilia; 18-10-13 at 05:03 AM.

Thanks Lilia, that is what I was hoping to hear. I have never been a fan of lying and also believe that it just causes bigger issues later. Yea, I guess I can just kind of avoid the direct answer until the time becomes appropriate. Who knows, maybe I will get lucky and find a girl who is a virgin as well. Not likely, but possible!

Good advice, thanks again
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 18-10-13 at 05:25 AM.

So will this thread is going on for a whole year or are gona leave home go out and do it?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Patients my friend, patients. I have one more question before
    venturing out into the unknown this weekend

Ok, so let say you are at a bar or something and you see a girl you
    find attractive sitting with a bunch of her friends. How exactly
    would you single her out? Would it be rude to ask her to come have a
    drink with you or something since she is with her friends? Not sure of the best
    way to approach that situation.

You can't because her friends will cock block you. Your best bet is to bump into her when she's on the way to the can. If she looks at you with interest then you make eye contact with her throughout the evening....then ask her to dance. Chicks dig guys who will dance with them.....

This guy says lots of usefull things how to extract girls from company and reduce friend cockblocking. Cant find where excatly but watch it all and ya find it.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    Patients my friend, patients. I have one more question before
    venturing out into the unknown this weekend

Ok, so let say you are at a bar or something and you see a girl you
    find attractive sitting with a bunch of her friends. How exactly
    would you single her out? Would it be rude to ask her to come have a
    drink with you or something since she is with her friends? Not sure of the best
    way to approach that situation.
    ask her to dance with you.

Cool, thanks for the suggestions and that video as well pcmaster. As mentioned in one of my other threads, I don't know how to dance, so that isn't an option at the moment unfortunately. However most the bars I have seen around here are not setup for dancing anywhere anyways. They are mostly restaurant/bars types of places.

I have actually went to a couple supposedly popular bars around here over the last month only to find that there was barley anyone there. I went to one that is supposed to be the most popular bar in town a few weeks ago on a Saturday night around 10:00PM (they are open till 12) and I was the only person in that whole place. I tried another last Friday around 9:00 and there barley anyone in there either. Surely in a town with a population of nearly 70,000, there has to be some popular place with some single women that I just haven't found yet. Guess I will just keep going to different places until I find some.

Don't dance? Then ya don't get laid.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast