+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Don't dance? Then ya don't get laid.
    You sure about that smackie?...
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/85207-Ladies-how-important-is-dancing-to-you

I speak from experience and my GFs agree too.....dancing is intimate. Guys that don't have game can get the same results if they just dance with the ladies.

Well how did not dancing worked for you so far? Maybe you need to rethink that.

Those replies mean that not dancing is not a deal breaker but is still a great way to be in contact with women...it will get you more attention than just sitting there watching everyone else have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well how did not dancing worked for you so far? Maybe you need to rethink that.
    Couldn't tell you. Like I mentioned a few times in this thread, I have never tried hitting on a women before; this will be my first venture. I suppose dancing would be a nice thing to fall back on if I needed it, but from the sounds of it most women know guys don't like to dance. O'well,if some girl wants to dance, I can give it a try. Who cares if I look like a fool, right?

I am in similar situation to you mate across the Atlantic (no dates, no serious girlfriend only been on a couple of dates, no sexual contact of any kind) though I'm still only 28. i wish you the best of luck and look forward to reading of your adventures, maybe I'll pick up some good advice

Hey FAndrews,

Cool to hear I'm not alone! Guys like us just need to start living! That is the bottom line. Let's go out and get us some ladies friend

O'yea, you guys want to know something funny? I decided to start my online dating accounts again, the free ones at least, and now suddenly I am getting all sorts of responses. The only thing I changed was my attitude toward the messages and started to be a bit more direct about what I am after, yet still in a very laid back fasion. I am chatting up 3 girls at the moment, one 25 and the other two 18. In fact, I just got a date setup for next weekend with one of the 18 year olds. This girl actually has a lot in common with me as well, which is cool.

Sorry to spite you searock, lol. It probably won't go through like the others, but for some reason I got a really good feeling about this one. Why not loose my virginity the way most guys do; to a 18 year old
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 19-10-13 at 08:22 AM.

Really surfhb2? Again?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I don't think troll. But I am thinking Aspergers or just generally odd social skills
    The OP used to post under another profile on here. I have to find it, but this whole thread is a retread.

Agreed there is something entirely off. I think some kind of trauma/abuse, that caused the creepy personality. Few people give me the jeebs from reading their posts, but the OP is straight up strange, in a "don't make me call the cops" kinda way.

Um, what? I'm afraid you are mistaken and that is an awfully rude set of assumptions Ms.; especially for someone you have never even met! I assure you, I am a very normal guy; despite the virginity thing, lol. Not very nice at all missy

Anyways... wish me luck on this guys! I think I'll still checkout a new bar or two this weekend too, since the date is not till next Saturday
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 19-10-13 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    This guy says lots of usefull things how to extract girls from company and reduce friend cockblocking. Cant find where excatly but watch it all and ya find it.

By the way, I just watched all of this video and it answered my question perfectly! Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    Why not loose my virginity the way most guys do; to a 18 year old
    Because most guys lose their virginity when they themselves are 18, d'uh. A 29 year old sleeping with an 18 year old is just creepy and disgusting. I hope you don't take advantage of her naivety, although I'm sure you will if you have the occasion.

Yes, we are very aware your opinion on dating age differences searock. Thanks once again for the input.

Its a little weird but i see no problem if there is a real connection, romance isn't logical it just is or it isn't. and yes guys like us need to get out there and get living!!

Quote Originally Posted by FAndrews View Post
    Its a little weird but i see no problem if there is a real connection, romance isn't logical it just is or it isn't. and yes guys like us need to get out there and get living!!
    Well said my friend!

Holly hell folks! Google just saved my ass, big time!

Ok, so the girl I have a date with next weekend said in her profile that she was 18 and a freshman in college, which is cool. Not to mention, from her answers to the match questions, I could tell that this girl would be easy to get in the sack even on the first date if I really wanted to. Sounds all cool for my situation then, right?

Well, this girl was silly enough to use her real full name on her profile, so I decided to run her name in Google to see if I could find out a bit more about her before the date. I found several things she uses, like Facebook and whatnot, and nearly all of them revealed that she is actually 16 years old and a sophomore in High School!

Not only that, but I also found a site that she uses where people post up the names of books they are reading and have read in the past. This site revealed that all this girl reads are VERY graphic novels on sex. I think this girl is a little screwed up to say the least! Needless to say, I actually have to be the one to cancel this date, which is a first ever for me! I do like them young, but not that young! I'm also going to give her a stern talking to about the extreme risks she is putting herself and others in by posing as an adult online.

So, this is a real bummer too since that girl and I had a ton common interests and I really liked talking to her too. O'well though, I got a few other promising conversations going that have good potential of going through.

Word of warning to you guys, be very careful in the online dating world!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast