+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why is he so mean to me?

why is he so mean to me?

here's what happened. this guy is my friend. after school, i was supposed to meet him at the school's main gate to hang out. however, i joined a ride to my other friend. but we went to a convenient store. i forgot to text him. then he called. he asked me where i was. i told him. then he said cursed me then he hang up. so i texted him. i told him that im sorry. he replied but cursed me. so i texted him again that i'll give him a bj next time (of course it was a joke). then he replied that he doesnt want to. by the way, this guy always tease me that he wants to have sex with me.

when i got home, i posted on my fb wall that im sad. a friend of mine asked why. then i told her that he's so mean. then after few hours, he posted a comment "huhuhu! he's so mean! ulul!" ulul means crazy or jerk. something like that.

anyway, i am really bothered because somehow i like him and i dont want someone, especially the guy i like, to get mad at me.

my friend who knows him a lot told me that he's not mad at me. he was just fooling around. but i dont want to be treated that way. so i am really wondering why is he mean to me?

you're both pretty young by the sounds of it and i really wouldn't get too upset, maybe his cruelty was disappointment at you not catching a ride home with him, either way if you like this guy you need to get him to treat you with a bit more respect

If you like a guy, don't blow him off to hang out with another guy.

i was not hanging out with another guy. i was with my friends.

and also, our routine was to go to the school's gate. but that's not what happened. my friend that was driving the car went straight ahead to a convenient store.

Correction. If you like a guy, don't blow him off to hang out with someone else.

Actually giving him a bj will probably help smooth things over.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mhicah12 View Post
    then he called. he asked me where i was. i told him. then he said cursed me then he hang up. so i texted him. i told him that im sorry. he replied but cursed me. so i texted him again that i'll give him a bj next time (of course it was a joke). then he replied that he doesnt want to. by the way, this guy always tease me that he wants to have sex with me.

so i am really wondering why is he mean to me?
    He's a dick, that's why. And you have no self-respect to let him talk to you that way, texting or whatever. Don't belittle yourself by offering a blow job, even joking, it makes you look like a slut.

Do you actually know how to stand up for yourself? Start by not responding to his rude texts.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by mhicah12 View Post
    here's what happened. this guy is my friend. after school, i was supposed to meet him at the school's main gate to hang out. however, i joined a ride to my other friend. but we went to a convenient store. i forgot to text him. then he called. he asked me where i was. i told him. then he said cursed me then he hang up. so i texted him. i told him that im sorry. he replied but cursed me. so i texted him again that i'll give him a bj next time (of course it was a joke). then he replied that he doesnt want to. by the way, this guy always tease me that he wants to have sex with me.

when i got home, i posted on my fb wall that im sad. a friend of mine asked why. then i told her that he's so mean. then after few hours, he posted a comment "huhuhu! he's so mean! ulul!" ulul means crazy or jerk. something like that.

anyway, i am really bothered because somehow i like him and i dont want someone, especially the guy i like, to get mad at me.

my friend who knows him a lot told me that he's not mad at me. he was just fooling around. but i dont want to be treated that way. so i am really wondering why is he mean to me?
    You stood him up. You made arrangements with him to do something and then you blew him off and left him there waiting for you. If anyone is MEAN, it's you. If he's smart, he won't bother even looking your way anymore never mind hanging out with you.

anyway, i am really bothered because somehow i like him and i dont want someone, especially the guy i like, to get mad at me
    Then tell him your sorry for blowing him off and stop talking to him like you're only good for one thing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

To blow someone off without letting him know plans change is wrong. I always say, put yourself in the other persons shoes. How would you feel if someone stood you up. He could have made other plans.

I do not believe he should be mean but upset or angry, yes.

Speak to him directly. It helps solve open issues

yeah you're the one that stood him up not the other way around

You blew him off. He got pissed off. You both sound like 12 year old idiots. Does your mummy know you're using her computer?

Be more considerate If it we're you you'd be just as pissed

I'm not surprised he's upset at you: Forgetting to meet him is the ultimate insult.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Aaargh....old thread.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

you sound sooo young..try to involve other people when you like someone. it just makes it a mess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast