+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help needed for dating girls. Any advice?!

Ask her questions! About anything, what sorts of things she likes, her favorite stuff, her family, whatever! Not only will it lead into conversations, but by asking you show her you're interested and you care. Good luck! And, I promise, if you're dating the right girl, we're really not that intimidating! ahha

You should be confident, that's all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by FredS View Post
    Hi all,

I?m here because I really could use some advice. I?ve started dating a couple months ago and that?s been fun and all. I met several girls and made some good impressions here and there I guess. But the thing is that yet again I seem to have the problem of keeping a girls attention. Whenever we order a drink or get some food, I just start talking about the weather, the food and then that?s it.

I just can?t think of anything really. So I just babble a bit about how great she looks and perhaps yet again how the food tastes. It just kills the vibe and I know it. But it just seems to be in my system. There just isn?t anything going on inside my head at such moments. And that really frustrates me. It kind of tears me up apart.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just alone on this one?

And how can I engage a female when I?m on a date really?

Well, now I see your problem here, little brother. Thing is you're actually trying to go out on a date. That's cute and sweet and everything, but may I suggest moving on to the second and more professional approach to dating? It's called undating. That's right. That's where you don't date.

Now when you're out on an undate it's going to be spontanious and all that junk, see? She'll ask you, Hey, dude, where are we going, McDonald's again? And you'll be like, No way, babe. We're on an undate tonight. Then she'll ask you where you're going. And you'll just say, I have absolutely no idea. We may end up hopping a plane for Paris, or end up in the middle of a corn field. Both are equally as likely, so I'm just gonna start driving.

Undating is the way to get that special spark back in the romance and get some love on the fly. But be careful, because if you hop a freight trane, you're going to need to time it just right. It's not always like it is in the movies. It'll give you some good conversation starters right there it will.

Hope this helps. Merry Christmas. :-)
    Last edited by anastasis; 23-12-13 at 08:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12