+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help needed for dating girls. Any advice?!

Help needed for dating girls. Any advice?!

Hi all,

I?m here because I really could use some advice. I?ve started dating a couple months ago and that?s been fun and all. I met several girls and made some good impressions here and there I guess. But the thing is that yet again I seem to have the problem of keeping a girls attention. Whenever we order a drink or get some food, I just start talking about the weather, the food and then that?s it.

I just can?t think of anything really. So I just babble a bit about how great she looks and perhaps yet again how the food tastes. It just kills the vibe and I know it. But it just seems to be in my system. There just isn?t anything going on inside my head at such moments. And that really frustrates me. It kind of tears me up apart.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just alone on this one?

And how can I engage a female when I?m on a date really?

let her do the talking.... bring up a subject and let her talk your ear off about it... show interest in her life..... family, friends, recent trips.... if there is a similarity, quickly point it out "yeah i went there before, it was pretty awesome" then hand the conversation back to her... women love to talk.... just show genuine interest... eye contact will let her know you are paying attention and she WILL keep talking. next time DON'T even mention the weather... a few compliments like "nice dress" or "nice hair"... I find that noticing the small things show sincerity.... NAIL POLISH... let her know you like the color or design... on the next date she will have changed it... show her you noticed the change and compliment the nail polish again... but don't point out that she hasn't changed it or anything... Women like to know that they got dressed up for a reason - your appreciation...

good tip - try finding things to do that don't involve "conversation"... go to a skating rink, or somewhere loud that is interactive.

GREAT tip - learn to dance (if you don't know already) - don't know which state you're in, but ALL girls love to dance... If you can lead, you can get laid. Learn something on your own time ( relative to the girls you like) latina - salsa is straight up sexy, bachata, cumbia is common too.... all races like their own thing but latin and hip hop dances are very common... and hip is easy lol.. let her do the work - you just two-step... but if you can lead, you can steer her and she doesn't really have to know how to do the dance per se...

LEARN WINE!

Ask questions that you genuinely want to know the answers to so that you can get to know the other person better. Start out relatively superficial: Favorite foods, colors, movies, songs etc. & work your way up to deeper subjects.

Let her do the talking. Women love to just yak yak yak. Just remember to listen, don't yawn and try not to fall asleep

Thanks guys. It's just that I want to feel it coming from inside of me. Not having anything rehearsed.
    So i'm googleing a bit to find my golden answer. I'll catch up with you guys later.

Until you get better at it, rehearsed if sincere isn't so bad.

Ask her questions! About anything, what sorts of things she likes, her favorite stuff, her family, whatever! Not only will it lead into conversations, but by asking you show her you're interested and you care. Good luck! And, I promise, if you're dating the right girl, we're really not that intimidating!

Talk, talk, talk...try slow tucking here while you talk and look for her reactions.

So I kinda tried to move on with live and all and things are going pretty good.

After a date I had yesterday I did do some Googleing and I found this article seduceinseconds.com/hybrid-opener-create-conversation-starters
    I think it hits the spot for me. It's seems legit and all. What do you guys think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan S View Post
    So I kinda tried to move on with live and all and things are going pretty good.

After a date I had yesterday I did do some Googleing and I found this article seduceinseconds.com/hybrid-opener-create-conversation-starters
    I think it hits the spot for me. It's seems legit and all. What do you guys think of it?
    I wouldn't open a link from a person who I don't know.....so I can't tell you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Most of those websites are pop-psychology garbage but on both sides if you can take away 1-2 tips. it's fine. Don't buy into any of those programs 100% and don't give anybody your money for this junk but as a begining, if it gives you some courage, it isn't terrible.

Bait her...

Ask her open-ended questions and LISTEN. You can pick up many things from what she's saying. Just pick some interesting tidbits and continue from there. Obviously you also need to flirt. Just tease her playfully and don't afraid to be a little bit lovey dovey verbally.

And please, don't ever buy those dating guru stuffs. They're almost useless, basically you can sum them all in one word: CONFIDENCE. That's all it takes. Oh and try not to be creepy.

Note: if you want to buy any stuffs, look for the ones that teach about body language. It's far more important than anything in human interaction.

I agree with comment above, me her long for you!

Listen to what she says. Ask questions about anything that might lead to more discussion or common ground. Stay friendly and casually confident. If there's chemistry, things will happen naturally unless you're a complete ass.

If you blab endlessly that means you are feeling awkward or nervous and that is not the vibe you want to be giving off. You need to be more personable like ask questions about things she likes, do friendly teasing, show relaxed posture, good eye contact, smile! oh and be friendly and joke with the waitress. Don't take her to an expensive place, keep dates casual and inexpensive. Go on YouTube and watch a few videos for some real life tips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast