+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange question about phone sex/teasing

Strange question about phone sex/teasing

So a while back I spent an intimate day with this girl and was just a one off due to her living over 4 hours away from me but we still stay in contact and refer to that day a lot and are tempted to meet up again and do it again. A couple days ago was my birthday and tbh it was pretty shitty and was feeling a bit down. So yesterday (day after my birthday) this girl skyped me and we just talked for a while about current things and how my ex is a complete bitch for saying she was single and toying with my feelings when she was seeing someone and I said that I wished she was here for a cuddle and some B-day "fun" and she said she wished she could do that for me.

After a little more talking she started teasing me and showing me some revealing outfits and showing some skin and then just modelled some underwear for me and then pretty much gave me a strip tease and showed me her boobs which I loved since I am a big lover of boobs . Unfortunately her internet died but she phoned me and we were talking and she continued to tease me and say what she could possibly do for me if she was there as a b-day present which really turned me on so I decided to have some fun while she was teasing me but I didn't say anything or tell her that I was doing that. I did obviously tease her back and tell her what I would do to her which turned me on more and I think she was getting turned on too but don't think she was playing with herself like I was.

I know it sounds stupid but should I have said what I was doing? I feel slightly guilty for not saying anything and kind of taking advantage in a sense.

Note: this was the first time I've ever done something like that

If you were both talking sexual to each other and teasing then I don't believe there should be anything to feel guilty about. She wanted you, you wanted her it would of probably been sex if you two were together but instead you touched yourself while listening to her. Which is perfectly fine in my books.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    pervert.

lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

unless she is simple she probably knew you were touching and masturbating, its why she continued. don't worry about it, tell her next time if you do it again with her.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake