+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: good new tv shows you watch

David Letterman Late Night Show. Youtube it !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

i used to watch david letterman alot in the past, i like jimmy fallon more, because my sense of humor is closer to his and i think fallon is taking over for leno(who i can't stand at all) why do you like letterman, pcmaster?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I've *never* liked Leno. Never understood why he got the slot when Johnny Carson retired.

I like Letterman because of the Taco bell. Hes funny sometimes.

Last edited by pcmaster; 01-11-13 at 08:39 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Finally started to watch the episodes of Sleepy Hollow which I taped. Not sure I'll last - it's so corny. Pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be laughing during episode 1.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Hands up all those who are also sick and tired of all the 'reality' competitions out there. Singing, dancing, cooking, weight loss, decorating, renovating .....so boring. Sadly though, I think it's going to be a while before all the other viewers are bored and the TV networks find something different.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I like Conan for talk show hosts. The only reality show I enjoy is the Voice, the rest and like basilandthyme said all there seems to be is reality on every channel, are boring, when I was in my teens I really liked Survivor though.

I like Coven( American Horror Story) this season. Watched it last night and I know The Mentalist isn't a new show several seasons in but I still really love that show, it is getting good this month too. Am I only the only poster who watches either show?

The coven. Big Bang theory.

^ last nights episode was GOOD, wasn't it? It has some great actresses in that show. Now we know who the new supreme is

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Finally started to watch the episodes of Sleepy Hollow which I taped. Not sure I'll last - it's so corny. Pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be laughing during episode 1.
    lol have you seen any more episodes do you like it any better now, i still like it. it hasn't lost me as a viewer yet, same goes for the blacklist and brooklyn nine nine.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by joanna1 View Post
    I like Coven( American Horror Story) this season. Watched it last night and I know The Mentalist isn't a new show several seasons in but I still really love that show, it is getting good this month too. Am I only the only poster who watches either show?
    i forgot about the mentalist i agree that show is still hitting it with good shows, the whole soon we will know who red john is is happening this month, i think. i always thought it was patrick jane and he had some split personality, p is the good side rj is his bad. i don't think red john was anyone on those couches, you? dots only were the tiger tiger corrupt group, not red john, maybe they all work for red john, it should be good next few weeks. some people thought lisbon might be red john, do you?
    William Blake

No, I do not think RJ is Lisbon. But if it was that would make for an excellent twist and a great TV show reveal. But then her character would be off the show and I always felt they wanted Patrick and her together in the end. If Patrick was RJ the show could continue on and he could aid them still from inside whatever loony bin they place him. Cannot wait for it.

Simon Baker said this recently on Fri.
    "We're about three episodes away [from catching Red John]," says Baker. "I'm gonna get in so much trouble for saying that, but I don't care. People have been watching for six years. The audience has been invested in it for six years so far. We've done a lot of teasing, a lot of vamping, a lot of flirting around the idea."

Game of Thrones is worth watching

Quote Originally Posted by joanna1 View Post
    No, I do not think RJ is Lisbon. But if it was that would make for an excellent twist and a great TV show reveal. But then her character would be off the show and I always felt they wanted Patrick and her together in the end. If Patrick was RJ the show could continue on and he could aid them still from inside whatever loony bin they place him. Cannot wait for it.

Simon Baker said this recently on Fri.
    wasn't on sunday, they keeping messing it up because of sunday night football, needs to be moved back to its original day. i bet even the actors want this storyline out and done, the build up has been going for whole series.
    on nov. 24th they will air the reveal of red john.
    William Blake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast