+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: good new tv shows you watch

good new tv shows you watch

what are some new tv shows they have on now that you enjoy?

i like:
    the blacklist
    sleepy hollow
    the tomorrow people
    brooklyn nine - nine
    micheal j fox show - looks ok only saw 1 episode though
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I've seen several newer shows because not being able to drink lately I am at home more, so I am watching more tv and movies.

I enjoy a lot of the newer comedies like: Super Fun Night, The Goldbergs, Mom, and also Brooklyn nine nine ( that you listed).

I also liked: The Witches Of East End, American Horror Story: Coven, Once Upon A Time In Wonderland and Sleepy Hollow.

There is no good television anymore.

Nothing particularly new. But I'm still hooked on The Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels and Vikings. Also can't wait for Downton Abbey to return
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

jam is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    The Blacklist - is a definitely must watch.
    Ironside
    Saf3

Dracula will be starting soon. I will be watching that also, I saw a promo for it yesterday.

thanks all, didn't know about dracula being on tv in a new series.

haven't seen ironside or saf3 will check them out.

i like walking dead too, haven't seen downton or hell on wheels before. are both Uk shows?

@ heartisaching, did you ever watch the breaking bad tv series it just ended, if not check it out, that was good tv. can get all episodes online and amc channel airs it over and over.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Dracula was awful. I didn't like it at all, the lead wasn't very charismatic IMO. Might try to give episode two a chance but if still the same feeling after I won't watch it again.

Right now, I don't recommend it and I was excited about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    There is no good television anymore.
    ^ Agreed. Pretty much went out once The Golden Girls, Roseanne, Reba, etc etc got cancelled... :S There aren't many shows that I like on TV as much anymore seeing as both Criminal Minds and CSI have gone to shit. And I miss when AMC used to ONLY show older movies and was more obscure to the younger generation. Now there's too many commercial breaks and advertisements for shows they're putting on.

Television networks are slowly killing themselves off with poor programming. They're reacting to dropping viewership by getting more and more extreme, not realizing that internet entertainment is the stake in their hearts.

Television carriers have been resisting the "pay per channel" business model since they began... sure, when I had DirecTV, I had 250 channels, but the reality was that I watched maybe 10 of them. After a cost:benefit analysis, I decided it really wasn't worth $3/day/channel for the ones I DID watch, and dropped the service. Want to know the irony? Once we stopped watching television, we lost the urge to buy things we didn't need, and my wife started feeling better about herself now that she's not constantly bombarded with ads telling her that she's not thin/pretty/well-dressed enough. Our car is 20 years old and we're fine with it - it works, it's comfortable and it's paid for.

Television is the devil.

Blacklist is a good show, that is about it for me.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

i agree on not much on tv worth watching but i would rather sit and watch some decent shows on tv for free, lol then pay to go to the movies 3-4 times a week. i'd be poor. i enjoy some of the shows, dramas and comedies not the reality tv shows, because i think they aren't reality, they are fixed.
    William Blake

^^^Hulu, Crackle and most of the major networks provide plenty of brain-candy online for free.

Just sayin'.

i've never seen crackle( is it special programs or they only show old stuff?), the movies they have are old ones aren't they on hulu, netflix was ok - they showed the new arrested development which i liked but you pay.
    William Blake

Nope, Crackle has quite a few TV programs and full-length movies to choose from.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast