+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heartbroken and crushed by argy brazilian girl

Heartbroken and crushed by argy brazilian girl

Hello world, i don't mean to whine and bash any women but my soul,heart and life is over.
    Firstly, I am 24, coming from a small country, well educated and relatively good looking,tall but slim.
    On June 2012 I met a beautiful soul on omegle.com
    We got to know thru Whatsupp and skype then. After billions of chat and skyping, and after the girl broke up with her ex and was independent it was time
    to meet her.
    I welcomed her from South America to istanbul , then to bulgaria and gave her a great tour and lots of beautiful moments, both sentimentally and otherwise.
    It was so mutual, so sensual, so everything. She is quite a gem, has tons of friends, and is complete sex bomb with intelligence.One of kind.
    She keeps very private online and offline and was very angry when i added some people she knew.
    She said her feelings for me never vanished, but couldn't reply equaly. TOld me not to call her ever , never.
    Distance separated us, I was ready to cross the world to see her. We made plans, i was invited to her place, we wanted to go to Europe to try.
    One night she skyped, I am done with u.
    Reason??? Well can't reply u equally. After all my caring, treating her like a princess, all emotions, smiles and cries , I was always there for her, no matter, she abandoned me when I needed her the most.
    All the gifts, all the plans, all my mind, sleep, eating, everything collapsed.
    She moves on, but I can't. Cold as ice, call after call, email after email, blocked,erased, no face, no name , no number.
    I was declared a psycho.
    I felt like i was talking to a total stranger. Not my argy brazilian girl.
    I am so devastated , so disappointed. All i wanted was love and trying.
    Was ready for anything, i mean anything.
    Being 24 life sucks so much, i can't love, cant like , I am so broken hearted, so sad and so useless.
    Her green eyes, long legs, i miss everything.
    Time has passed and I know now I was just a trip for her.A nobody.A toy.
    Crying my eyes out, I will end in an ER for 4ure.
    I had a life, i still love her, but she keeps radio silence and i cant even see her. Knowing she is not with another man breaks me even more.It kills me I am a nobody for her
    and her needing time is killing me more.
    Last edited by Constantinesbr; 16-10-13 at 08:08 AM.

So let me sum all this up in a nut shell....a girl find you on a chat site, you invite her to come see you, you pay for the trip, bought her gifts, payed for her meals etc...then after a week when the trip was over she turns and says that she's just not really feeling it, but still cares for you then *poof* she's gone,

Yup you were conned. Here's a life's lesson: If it seems to good to be true, it is....you never ever shower a girl with gifts or spend money on them period. They need to prove to you that they want you and not your wallet....be a cheap c unt when taking a girl out....a trip? they need to pay their own way.....if they want you they will do whatever it takes on their own dime. Don't be such a push over, make the bitches pay for their own way.

Thanks Smackie9.
    It was deeper for both of us, we shared so much before the trip. She paid 2000 $ to fly the world to see me.
    How should I have reacted? smart and looking like a model. She wont even answer calls.
    It is so hard. Rejected and forgotten. I try everything.

Let's look at this logically. She wasn't feeling it for you - I can't see what option she had other than breaking up.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Usually u are right.
    Will a girl who is not loving , fly 20000 miles for 1 week to see me?
    Invite to cross half the world and stay?
    Make plan to live together?
    I mean cmon.

Sure, she flew all that distance and she did it because she thought that it could work. But then she decided that this relationship wasn't what she wanted and ended things.

You've known each other for over a year now - how much real time did you spend with each other? Which of you was the one who was going to leave your country to move across the world for a life lived together?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Months.We knew for a year yes.
    She left her country to see me. I was ready to leave mine. The plan was both of us to leave our countries.
    Everything was ready.
    She changed her mind pretty quick.
    Found a reason for herself, when one wants sth, there is always a reason.
    She has hot blood, gets furious in seconds.

This is why I say LDR's do not work. Date locally.....it's a lot cheaper.

Course they don't work. That why we were willing to relocate.
    ((
    Sometimes u need to travel but your heart always stays at one place !!!

I will do everything in my power to get her back. Anything. As long as I am alive , there is a chance.
    Only death can stop me.
    Last edited by Constantinesbr; 16-10-13 at 11:38 PM.

Don't be sad, with time you get over it, take your time

A little advise next time, before you open your heart to a girl, think well make sure first so that you don't got hurt ,
    for you to heal and get over it,

Just, do thing for yourself go to the cinema alone,
    go to the resto have a nice dinner alone plead to yourself
    if you smoke but yourself a bukets of weeds and enjoy home

Yea watch Naruto You learn a lot in life

You can't force someone to love you....the more you push the more she will push you back.

People I really can't quit, at least she picked up the phone.
    i was supposed to be there now, she invited me.
    I don't want to force, I want one chance,
    I am really suffering , need no explanations from her side, just want to be there for her.

This whole thing about how only death will stop you - and refusing to quit - this is why she's blocking you and calling you a stalker.

You're refusing to respect her wishes - and this is just making a bad situation worse.

Ok man, I agree. However isn't it right to see and try , i mean is living together considered stalking now?
    I backed off.

Dude I'm going to say this is why long distance doesn't work. Internet relationships are 20% reality and 80% fantasy. You really can't get the proper vibe from someone on a compurter screen like you can being with them in real life. When you finally met, you probably didn't turn out to be the guy she thought you were. Maybe she wore a fake smile when you turned out to be whatever she didn't like and was glad to get back on that plane. Maybe she has a few guys in the wings and wanted to see which guy she wanted to be with. Maybe she thought you were living a lush lifestyle only to find out you are just average. Maybe you sucked in bed, maybe you were too short, maybe you were too clingy, maybe she was expecting a huge penis.....who knows, but the fact is, she rejected you. She has chosen not to be with you.

It doesn't matter how much you love her, she is done with you. I suspect you lack any kind of relationship experience and this is your first taste of something that turned out o be nothing...am I right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast