+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get her back?

How to get her back?

After 1 week of non-stop love a girl told me first she didn't have feelings enough, needed time, slept with another guy.
    We had plans, I was invited to her place after it and then we were supposed to go to Europe to live together.One night she skyped I am done with u? She used to call me every sweet word, nickname, we were so close, so understanding, she told me she misses me in her bed. She is everything for me.
    Dont call ever, never. I know it means what it means. She is 23 , I am 24,btw.
    Any chance for a friendly advice? I am totally devastated and melancholic. Totally.
    Hello world, i don't mean to whine and bash any women but my soul,heart and life is over.
    Firstly, I am 24, coming from a small country, well educated and relatively good looking,tall but slim.
    On June 2012 I met a beautiful soul on omegle.com
    We got to know thru Whatsupp and skype then. After billions of chat and skyping, and after the girl broke up with her ex and was independent it was time
    to meet her.
    I welcomed her from South America to istanbul , then to bulgaria and gave her a great tour and lots of beautiful moments, both sentimentally and otherwise.
    It was so mutual, so sensual, so everything. She is quite a gem, has tons of friends, and is complete sex bomb with intelligence.One of kind.
    She keeps very private online and offline and was very angry when i added some people she knew.
    She said her feelings for me never vanished, but couldn't reply equaly. TOld me not to call her ever , never.
    Distance separated us, I was ready to cross the world to see her. We made plans, i was invited to her place, we wanted to go to Europe to try.
    One night she skyped, I am done with u.
    Reason??? Well can't reply u equally. After all my caring, treating her like a princess, all emotions, smiles and cries , I was always there for her, no matter, she abandoned me when I needed her the most.
    All the gifts, all the plans, all my mind, sleep, eating, everything collapsed.
    She moves on, but I can't. Cold as ice, call after call, email after email, blocked,erased, no face, no name , no number.
    I was declared a psycho.
    I felt like i was talking to a total stranger. Not my argy brazilian girl.
    I am so devastated , so disappointed. All i wanted was love and trying.
    Was ready for anything, i mean anything.
    Being 24 life sucks so much, i can't love, cant like , I am so broken hearted, so sad and so useless.
    Her green eyes, long legs, i miss everything.
    Time has passed and I know now I was just a trip for her.A nobody.A toy.
    Crying my eyes out, I will end in an ER for 4ure.
    I had a life, i still love her, but she keeps radio silence and i cant even see her. Knowing she is not with another man breaks me even more.It kills me I am a nobody for her
    and her needing time is killing me more.
    Last edited by Constantinesbr; 16-10-13 at 08:18 AM.

Wanted to add sth. I know u will hate me but I am honest at least.
    Why do all the women on here and everywhere NEED to be the ones to break up , to end , not to call?
    Do u feel superior doing it, do u get satisfaction? Why hurting, why revenge, why doing it, can''t u just give a chance and love, if it doesn't work it doesn't.
    Why all the drama, the hate.
    This girl cried over phones, always was dramatic, why the need to revenge and end, why is it so important to voice ur ending thought, to give tutorials on getting back,
    intrigues, why?
    A man gives all the attention to u and u reject.
    IS it absolutely necessary the WOMAN to end the relationship, why do u always respon: End it, break , forget,move on, disappear, don't call.
    Do u realize that it is the reason why people are killing themselves, the reason u lose mind, job ,everything?
    When feeling weak u seek man support, when I feel the need for support, a woman is never there Never.

Apparently you jump in with both feet.

After knowing each other for 1 whole week you were ready to move to Europe & live together. Wow. That's fast. Too fast & probably unrealistsic. Sweet words, pet names & sex do not add up to a life time commitment after 7 days.

If she has already slept with somebody else, plus her telling you not to contact her, you need to back off & move on.

When you do meet somebody else go a little slower so this doesn't happen again.

It was very realistic and i was willing to take it slow. Life is too short to play games.
    I think sacrificing for meeting her from both ends added up. We helped each other so much, shared so much.
    I was and am always there for her with my life, I will do anything.
    I am not meeting anybody else, I lost my love, I lost myself.

As long as I alive, i will keep trying to get her back. I will do anything.
    Only death can stop me.
    Last edited by Constantinesbr; 16-10-13 at 11:40 PM.

She doesn't want you to 'get her back'. There are better girls out there. The feelings you have will pass slowly fade, it's just still fresh.
    Start trying to meet new people, even if you continue to think this way it's okay you can tell them about your heartbreak, but meet new girls make friends with them, form good relationships, and when your ready to find someone new you'll have a network of women friends to help you.

I really have no idea why she would all of a sudden change her mind about everything like that...The only thing I can think of is maybe she had someone else that she wasn't telling you about? I'm really not sure but I think you should try calling her and if she doesn't reply give her some time and hopefully she will call you back.

I wish you good luck with everything

You have been used!

I realized that even if somehow we are back, she will have the control on me again and it will never work.
    Also I know when she said she needed space it meant she hooked up with other men.
    Well, no more Mr.Nice guy, now I know why I will treat women badly from now on and will never do the same mistake.
    I am so naive.