+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why my friend acts this way with me?

Why my friend acts this way with me?

My friend has a girlfriend. I noticed that sometimes he looks at my body, my face... likes to watch me. I kinda feel attracted to him too, but im aware that hes not single, so i do my best to avoid keeping eye contact with him, and stuff like that when people are flirting.
    I just want to know why everytime that someone say something about her, the first thing he do is to look at me. Why is that? Its possible that he might like me? What do you guys think?
    Thanks

well for the looking at you part he's just being a guy even when we are just friends with a woman it doesn't mean we're not attracted to them from time to time and feel the need to flirt its just biology as regards him looking to you for your reaction to comments about his girlfriend well that to me shows he values your opinion as a friend and especially a female one because you can offer a different perspective i'd feel flattered by that

Guess not. He never talks about her with me. I think that he wanted to see if i get jealous when someone talks about her...

well its possible i guess, sounds to me like you'd like him to be attracted to you, are you after more than friendship maybe?

If he was single, yes. But he is in a relationship, so the best im doing right now is avoid to flirt with him, like i said above.
    I dont like the idea of being used by someone who already is in love with somebody else, so, sometimes it feels weird being around him and feeling attracted at the same time...
    So i dont know what to do anymore...

its a tricky one, don't know how strong your feelings are for him can tell you unrequited love is no fun at all,if you're looking to find a guy i'd suggest looking elsewhere while your friend is still with his girl

Im trying to find someone else, but its hard for me to go out because i have to study.
    I just hope that my luck will change soon as possible! LOL

i'm sure it will so don't stress just decide on the kinda guy you're after and get looking

Speak to him directly. It helps solve open issues