+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies, how important is dancing to you?

Ladies, how important is dancing to you?

Hey again gals,

So, how important to you is it that a guy knows how to dance? I have never danced a day in my life, but since I am trying to spend more time around women now, I started to think maybe a dance class or something would be beneficial possibly?

What do you think ladies; is dancing a big deal or not?

Doesn't really matter to me. Most guys hate dancing or aren't very good at it and I can except that. Being interesting to talk to is more important.

Not important. While I prefer a guy who will dance with me, it only has to be a bit of shuffling on the dance floor. Being a 'good dancer' is neither here nor there
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I like what I am hearing so far as I really don't want to learn how, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxHeadroom View Post
    Hey again gals,

So, how important to you is it that a guy knows how to dance? I have never danced a day in my life, but since I am trying to spend more time around women now, I started to think maybe a dance class or something would be beneficial possibly?

What do you think ladies; is dancing a big deal or not?
    Not a big deal for me. = ) Dance class sounds like a good idea. You might find some girls there. )
    Last edited by Lilia; 17-10-13 at 02:41 PM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My husband can't dance worth shit. Is it embarrassing? Sometimes, yes. Did it stop me from seeing him?......obviously not.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

You don't have to be a dancing with the stars contestant but you should be willing to try. My husband will only do what he calls The Hitch (from the movie) after a few beers but I can usually talk him into a slow dance or two.

Some say dancing is a good way to predict how a man will behave in the bedroom -- rhythm, stamina, etc. I don't buy into that but you will find some women who do. They are usually the same ones who will look at the size of a man's hands & feet.

I am the opposite of you, and started dancing 10 years ago and still love it to this day.
    I did take 3-4 years off before this year, because I was going through some tough times, but glad I am back into it.
    I like the challenge, but still struggle at times and never did social dancing until this year, as it is hard to use ballroom besides the class environment.
    I have recently started Salsa classes, and next month will be Bachata, continuing with it in the new year, then learning more salsa, followed by Zouk in April.
    My birthday is in late 2014, but already coming up with an idea to perform for my guests these 4 dance styles : Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Jive which I'll take private lessons to review and ask my female instructor if she can be my dance partner to dance these at the party with me, but there's 4 more styles like : (Salsa, Bachata, Merengue and Zouk), which I'll also perform with a different random guest of my choosing for each.
    I learned other styles too, but am out of practice with these :
    English Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Rock and Roll, Viennese Waltz, Mambo, Reggaton ... and still want to be introduced to Argentine Tango, Bolero, Kizomba, Hustle, Paso Doble, Line Dancing ..... I think that's all of them.

I like dance, because I get to express my emotions, sharing in a hobby together, conquering a challenge, building trust and confidence, great cardio workout, love the compliments of the effort that you put in being appreciated by others.

I don't see any drawbacks, plus it is a very welcoming social environment.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 17-10-13 at 11:57 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's a gigantic plus for a man to know how to dance (and I'm not talking about professional status, just enough to have fun and not injure your partner), but it's not a deal breaker. If you are single and want to meet women, learning how to dance is a very good idea. There are never enough men to dance with.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I like a guy who can dance or will at least attempt to dance for me. He doesn't have to be wonderful at it, but just getting up and enjoying himself with me and others is more than enough. It is about not being scared to do something that you might not feel 100% doing and doing it anyhow is sexy to me. Dancing is one of those things. Guys who cook is another plus too. Slow dancing is intimate and romantic and fast dances are just to have fun, enjoy each other, the atmosphere and music.

SALSA

Here is an example of me dancing, and i still have lots to improve,
    but Salsa and other latin club dances are pretty new to me, and
    just recently tried Zouk, which i have a video of on my phone.

I think i find a woman less appealing, if she isn't even curious about giving it a try,
    and share those moments with me, as it has helped me tremendous in all aspects of my life.

I used to be quite a shy person around girls, but it has given confidence
    and be myself more, and not try so hard to impress them, but have fun.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 20-10-13 at 12:36 AM.

Me dancing the Cha Cha

Here's me with Merengue, the first part of it

Last edited by Kromat83; 20-10-13 at 12:47 AM.

Here's me with Merengue, the second part of it

Nice Kromat. You have droped a lot of weight. And these are some decent looking birds too.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast