+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is wrong with men nowadays?

Yeah... typical female.

Better choice of selection hunn and definitely be open to honest that's what you're on this forum fir right, everyone answer will NOT be what you want to hear but it's the truth, no need in sugar coating it, that would be pointless of you asking for advice to begin with

There are guys out there who will treat you like that. There are guys out there who will even suckle upon your life like a vampire, draining you emotionally until you feel like you have nothing left.... But guess what. WOMEN DO IT TOO.

In conclusion, it's not about "What is wrong with *insert gender here* these days?" The question is, "Why the **** do we allow these ****ing idiots to ruin the pursuit of happiness for us?" I seriously ask you because I would bet a billion dollars you have no answer for it that doesn't make you part of the problem.

Learn from your mistakes and protect yourself. That's the answer.
    Last edited by Rowen; 30-10-13 at 02:18 AM. Reason: left** not less

I never had such issues.....so instead of placing the blame on men you should be taking a good hard look at yourself.

If you are finding a man is starting to work longer hours, and less time at home is because working is an escape from your nagging. He is trying to get away from you.....if you greeted him in lingerie and a cocktail in your hand he wouldn't be wanting to spend anytime at work.

Dates comes with education, I find the non educate have a rash of problems they tend to show off very early on. Not everyone deserves a change, its ok to not date if all your gonna date is drama. I couldnt even read the full post. I was done by the 8th line.

Some men not all are assholes but ten some women but not all are assholes as well....just sift through until you find one of the good ones 😃

I couldn't possibly tell you -why- people are like this... But, A good way to avoid these type of men before dating them is to be friends for as long as you can.. (4 months to a year) before dating.

Say what? If you have to set your standards like that they will end up dating someone else who takes a chance......

it is very important what men you meet and where. There is no manula for that but to find emotionaly stable intelligent males I would reccomend to look for places where successful individuals appear - such as professional conferencies, art meetings etc. All these troubles will be gone when you meet the One. I hope I helped.

(need to ask my own question, but first must help 15 other people. 14 more to go ).

Definitely agree with the above post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12