+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with men nowadays?

What is wrong with men nowadays?

Hi there!

I need to know what is wrong with men nowadays:
    1) They want to meet a girl who loves them for themselves. When they do, they blame her she is greedy.
    Then brake her heart.
    2) Meanwhile they really meet girls who ARE OBVIOUSLY not in love but they NEVER call them greedy.
    3) Finally they(men) decide that money is more important than ANYTHING. Then they (men) decide to destroy the career of the woman 1 (in love but called greedy). NO ONE CALLS SUCH MEN GREEDY and stupid.
    A man paid a lot to get out of a relationship (HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN) he decided to destroy the career of the other woman (and he did)-for money as you understand.

NO one ever told such men that career and private life is NOT the same. NO one told them they HAVE NO RIGHT TO do this. AND finally NO ONE TOLD THEM money is not MORE IMPORTANT than feelings (love).
    This is a very old story I just ask for some advice.

What is wrong with men NOWADAYS?
    How cruel men can be with women ?
    Share your experience...
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".

The issue is that you're dating these assholes.....it's not men in general, it's your lack of good judegment.

Good luck. !!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    The issue is that you're dating these assholes.....it's not men in general, it's your lack of good judegment.

Good luck. !!

I am not dating assholes.
    I share with you and ask some advice (opinion).

But I see what you think about such men when I read the WORD "ASSHOLE".
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".

Then why ask the question if your outlook on men is fine? Are you asking for a friend?

Not all men are like that. Many are yes, but not all. You just need to find the right one. Also, keep in mind that he could be telling you one thing, but means another. In other words he's lying to you because he doesn't want to tell you the truth. Such is life. Both sexes are guilty of doing that. Guys like that aren't worth the stress if they're not what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by romantic-88 View Post
    I am not dating assholes.
    I share with you and ask some advice (opinion).

But I see what you think about such men when I read the WORD "ASSHOLE".
    Obviously... you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ryann87 View Post
    Not all men are like that. Many are yes, but not all. You just need to find the right one. Also, keep in mind that he could be telling you one thing, but means another. In other words he's lying to you because he doesn't want to tell you the truth. Such is life. Both sexes are guilty of doing that. Guys like that aren't worth the stress if they're not what you're looking for.
    So now the back-pedaling begins. You couldn't possibly be the problem. *rolling eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    So now the back-pedaling begins. You couldn't possibly be the problem. *rolling eyes*
    Back pedaling because I said both sexes are guilty of it? I'm pretty sure its clear that I'm saying men are the problem in your case. We can be ****ing assholes, I completely agree 100000%. What I'm not a fan of, is 90% of women complaing that its always men that are assholes, or wrong, or whatever. Both sexes do it. Your explanation thats needed as to why men are assholes is simply this. Alot of men are pieces of shit, and they'll never change. I honestly dont see the need to dig any further since a woman who wants a good man shouldnt stay with one of these aforementioned assholes. I would think with all the women out there like you bashing us, that you could have figured that out by now. What I dont get is why if you deal with them so much, you cant spot them faster and remove them from your life. Instead of complaing about the bad ones, and bashing the good ones even when we try to help you, maybe you should just keep looking for the good ones. Negativity and pessimism will get you nowhere, but positivity and optimism take you a hell of alot further. I dont go out and bash every woman for all of the horrible women Ive dated, I move on and find a better one. Dont mean to come off sounding pissed but I see this everyday and I cannot figure out for the life of me why women stay with guys who treat them so badly, complain about it and say they want out, and then do NOTHING. Im friends with an amazing woman whos been dating a complete douchebag who treats her like shit for over a year. She complains and says she hates him, and that she wants out, yet does NOTHING. In fact she tries harder to keep him. Youd think shed learn that hes worthless and leave him, but since most men are such assholes, she used to being treated that way I suppose. Do you have any idea how frustrating its is to try and help someone for that long an watch them stress and break down, and they dont listen or see whats right infront of them. I have a male friend whos in the same position as the last girl I mentioned. Hes miserable but wont leave his girlfriend. So regardless of sex, PEOPLE in general need to pull their heads out of their asses and move on! I was just trying to help you, didnt mean to come off like this. I honestly and truly hope you can find someone who treats you good and loves you. It sounds like youve been through alot and deserve it.

date a better class of men then, it isn't all men, don't lump all of us as one group, not every male or female are dating assholes.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by ryann87 View Post
    Back pedaling because I said both sexes are guilty of it? I'm pretty sure its clear that I'm saying men are the problem in your case. We can be ****ing assholes, I completely agree 100000%. What I'm not a fan of, is 90% of women complaing that its always men that are assholes, or wrong, or whatever. Both sexes do it. Your explanation thats needed as to why men are assholes is simply this. Alot of men are pieces of shit, and they'll never change. I honestly dont see the need to dig any further since a woman who wants a good man shouldnt stay with one of these aforementioned assholes. I would think with all the women out there like you bashing us, that you could have figured that out by now. What I dont get is why if you deal with them so much, you cant spot them faster and remove them from your life. Instead of complaing about the bad ones, and bashing the good ones even when we try to help you, maybe you should just keep looking for the good ones. Negativity and pessimism will get you nowhere, but positivity and optimism take you a hell of alot further. I dont go out and bash every woman for all of the horrible women Ive dated, I move on and find a better one. Dont mean to come off sounding pissed but I see this everyday and I cannot figure out for the life of me why women stay with guys who treat them so badly, complain about it and say they want out, and then do NOTHING. Im friends with an amazing woman whos been dating a complete douchebag who treats her like shit for over a year. She complains and says she hates him, and that she wants out, yet does NOTHING. In fact she tries harder to keep him. Youd think shed learn that hes worthless and leave him, but since most men are such assholes, she used to being treated that way I suppose. Do you have any idea how frustrating its is to try and help someone for that long an watch them stress and break down, and they dont listen or see whats right infront of them. I have a male friend whos in the same position as the last girl I mentioned. Hes miserable but wont leave his girlfriend. So regardless of sex, PEOPLE in general need to pull their heads out of their asses and move on! I was just trying to help you, didnt mean to come off like this. I honestly and truly hope you can find someone who treats you good and loves you. It sounds like youve been through alot and deserve it.
    Whoops... sorry. Quoted you thinking you were the OP. Disregard.

Why ask for mens advice, if you wont approach it with an open mind? Maybe you are the problem, its either that or the men you are involved with.

When I was single I had no problem gettings dates. And I'm a guy. Does this automatically mean I'm an asshole? I need to know where I stand.

I dont understand the qs? How do all men destroy a womans career? I would say thats rare..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I don't know a guy who calls girls greedy unless she is very materialistic, no other reason. Why don't you share your story instead of throwing out random statements, back it up with what actually happened.

A lot of generalising. Most guyss wouldn't intentioanlly be like that to someone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast