+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get my sons father back, who already has moved on....."maybe"

How to get my sons father back, who already has moved on....."maybe"

He left me for another female, he says he still in love with me and not her, but everytime we talk and argue he talks to me like ****, and tells me to move on and he dont want us to work. And everytime i say sinethibg about the OLDER female he treats me like shit. But if im just talking to him without arguing, everything is fine. BTW hes incarcerated "please dont judge me" and shes takn care of him and i want him to tell her to GO!

You're being foolish right now.

While he's incarcerated, you should be using this time to free yourself of him. If he wanted to be with you, he would be. I'm sure he treated you just as bad when he was out and now you're going to allow it while he's locked up? You deserve to be treated like shit since that's all you think you're worth anyway. Chances are he is using her. Men do stuff like that with older women sometimes and especially when their locked up. With that being said, she's a desperate idiot as well. To be dealing with a guy and putting up with his mess and he can't even do nothing for you or most importantly your child. You can't tell him to make her go because she's a benefit to him right now and i'm sure he's promising her the world when he gets out.

Here's some advice for you, focus on getting yourself together, being a mother to your son so he can grow up and be a real man. Take this time to get over him. If he treats you like this when locked up, I can only imagine him as a dog when he's free. If he loved you, he would be with you but he's treating you like shit because he knows when he get out, you'll be there which proves he doesn't respect you as a lady or the mother of his child. Again, you're being foolish girlfriend.

He might be telling you one thing and telling her another, don't be so foolish. Obviously, he needs her at the moment and he's thinking of his benefits before yours. With that being said, does he really love you? If he really loved you, he wouldn't leave you with mixed emotions. You need to show him that you're better without him and set him free.

He will get tired of her eventually and will want to come back. So just be friends for now, and don't bring up things that will set him off. If you don't push, he will come to you.

Lovely, you have some real issues if thats okay with you.

Quote Originally Posted by starnique View Post
    lovely, you have some real issues if thats okay with you.
    lol thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely201112 View Post
    He left me for another female, he says he still in love with me and not her, but everytime we talk and argue he talks to me like ****, and tells me to move on and he dont want us to work. And everytime i say sinethibg about the OLDER female he treats me like shit. But if im just talking to him without arguing, everything is fine. BTW hes incarcerated "please dont judge me" and shes takn care of him and i want him to tell her to GO!
    I think you need to talk to him and tell him "why do you not want us to work out if you still love me" or something like that. Maybe you should go visit him while he is incarcerated and explain everything and how you feel and hopefully he will think about it and make the right choices.

Good luck with everything, I hope it all works out for you.