+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men

Men

Hi

Men, do you feel a twinge of jealousy when your wife or girlfriend go out to party with friends and she is dresses very stylish in clothing to show off her figure or her skin? Does it matter to you what your mate wears?

Are you fine with her dancing with other men?

If she has a certain friend that is known for her wild ways or being loose, do you feel worried if your mate goes out with her?

If she comes home really really late, like 4 or 5 in the morning, are you upset or do you want to just make love or both?

This sounds like a girl only worth ****ing passively. Not someone to take seriously.

If it's not an every weekend, all the time type thing, I think the guy should be okay with it. Im the kind of woman that will get dressed around my man and ask my guy for his opinion and i'll ask if he wants to go. I'll be like my friend is going, bring a friend. Then sometimes you have to get space and do your own thing. I don't consider any of my friends whores and even if that was the case, i'm a leader. When I go out and i'm in a relationship, no I don't dance with other guys. I dance with my girls but that's about it. As far as showing off figure on purpose, I don't do it on purpose. It is what it is and I don't try to dress crazy for attention. If I go out, he has nothing to worry about it. I would hope it be the same vice versa.

I know most guys would answer no to all of that but they won't say anything and let you go out looking like a tart being an attention whore....they know where the sex comes from so why disrupt the supply.

No

Yes

No

Im not fuccking at 4 in the morning....sorry

My boyfriend would answer:

No, not jealous if I dress up to go out, he knows I'm not doing it to attract other guys but just to look good because I like it.

No, he wouldn't be fine with me dancing with other men.

No, he wouldn't be worried if I went out with a friend like that - it would be my friend, not me.

Well, he probably would be way too sleepy to have sex so early in the morning.

I will kill her, then reborn, then kill - reborn - kill - reborn..... Like that to and of my years. ****ing shit, who do like write topicstarter.

Yes guys are just plain jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by TAKOY View Post
    I will kill her, then reborn, then kill - reborn - kill - reborn..... Like that to and of my years. ****ing shit, who do like write topicstarter.
    I don't know who you are sir, but I like your moves.

Quote Originally Posted by TAKOY View Post

HAHAHAHAHA Best response!

Quote Originally Posted by NiaPeach View Post
    Hi

Men, do you feel a twinge of jealousy when your wife or girlfriend go out to party with friends and she is dresses very stylish in clothing to show off her figure or her skin? Does it matter to you what your mate wears?

Are you fine with her dancing with other men?

If she has a certain friend that is known for her wild ways or being loose, do you feel worried if your mate goes out with her?

If she comes home really really late, like 4 or 5 in the morning, are you upset or do you want to just make love or both?
    1. Sometimes, depends on where she is going and with whom.

2. Friends , yes. Strangers, no.

3. See #1.

4.Upset if no call or text saying I'll be out til 4-5am, really who would be that late, unless a hen party with girls, hers or one of theirs.

Yes I will Why dont you go to the party with her? Or else you should have your most trusted mate to look over her for you