+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Sure if She Likes Me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Searching... View Post
    WELP over the past month she's gotten upset when I talk to other girls, a million high fives and hugs, gave me her number, been texting me first, giving me sips of her drink ect ect. So anyways I asked many different friends and they all said she definitely likes you, don't wait ask her out. So I finally did.....and She said no. said though should hang out and she's not ready for a relationship right now. So yeah that was a embarrassing failure for me socially LOL.
    That isn't failure, you successfully took control of the situation and took a chance. You got a big thumbs up from me.
    My advice......Keep talking to other girls!

Tip: when a girl high fives ya a lot, that is a friends zone thing. Stop giving this girl anymore attention.

It seems to me that she likes you.

Who cares.. Just keep doing what you're doing--nothing.. It doesn't make sense now and if it ever does start making sense it'll just get worse from here on out.

Ignore it, blow it off and go on with your day. Be happy. It's doesn't mean anything anyway. Nothing that a woman ever does or says to you will ever mean anything. She's a temporary affliction who randomly hugs you and gives you signals that signify nothing. Concetrate on your studies.

I think she likes you! Give it a go - chat to her in person and text her. When u feel ready - ask her out on a date. All the best my friend!

Old THREAD!!!!! Please keep to current postings that are within a day or two. This thread is a month old, the OP is long gone.

And to add the poster was rejected by this girl so she doesn't like him. Please read through the thread and read what others have posted, and any updates by the poster, BEFORE YOU POST. Thank You.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12