+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I get back with my ex if she says she does not love me any more.

You need to decide who is leaving for good. You cant live together anymore so one of you needs to get your own permanent place and you do need to go no contact. Dont beg or tell her you love her etc etc. Let her go.. she may have a little rebound, realize shes made a mistake and come back or she may just move on altogether.. either way it needs to be her decision. You cant force her to come back and anything you do to try and win her back will just push her further away.

I suggest you move into your own place-get a flat mate and let her move back there if she wants to. Then ignore her. Give it a few months-she may come back.

8 years is a long time-maybe shes confused, having doubts etc but it is possible shell come running back if you just give her some time and space to miss you.

Im not saying you should take her back if she does. But you can cross that bridge if it comes to it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    The bit about you punishing her: she's pissed off because she was hoping for you to still live with her and be her emotional crutch. Where as, you have (sensibly) told her to go sleep at her mum's.

In short, she doesn't like the fact that you taking control over your own needs has inconvenienced her.
    ^ This.

In short, no, you can't. It's over, so the best thing you can do if you love her is to respect her happiness, wish her the best, and move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12