+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused. need opinions from males please.

confused. need opinions from males please.

hi,

i have known this guy for about 10 years, we've never met and have always just chatted online/sms as though as we are good friends. About a month ago i started to have feelings for this guy and we have been flirting and sending excessive texts to each other everyday. I also confessed that i had developed feelings for him and he took it well, he doesn't seem to mind as he likes to bring up the fact that i like him and miss him here and there. he also sends me a text everyday to say good morning. a couple of weeks ago we met up for breakfast and from there we were still happily flirting away but only within the last week he hasn't spoken to me much, our sms are becoming less and less. i have asked him if he is ignoring me and he replied and said no his not ignoring me...

he has also requested a day off work to spend it with me..

i dont know if he has some sort of feelings? his not talking to me as much or even flirting but is still texting me good morning and i dont know what he wants.

am i just over thinking this or is he already bored of me?

Bel.

doubt boredom's the problem maybe just a bit scared at the quick change in your relationship, he's been happy to worship you from afar for a long while and now he's got the chance to make it more so a bit of anxiety is natural maybe, sounds as though you'll be spending a day together soon so that'd be your chance to gauge his feeling, hope it goes well
    " Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries.Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

If a romantic relationship were possible between the two of you why have you spent the last ten years merely chatting? Perhaps he's just bored and lonely.

You need to talk to him. Be open with him and tell him your emotions and what you, tell him what you like with him and ask what is going on in his head.