+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rush dating

Rush dating

This guy liked me so much from the first sight. He just had 3 days in my country and we only had 3 nights together. It is my crazy romance and now i regret to have it
    The first night: WE kissed each other just 1 hour after first met.
    The second night: We kissed each other in a cruise during 5 hours at late night
    The third night: We found a hotel to stay together. i only did OS for him 1 time and then we slept like two babies

Later on, he left and supposed never come back. So he kept me as his close friend and talk to me everyday. But i turned out to be emotional attached to him, and couldn't bear for talking everyday. So i argued many times, and unfriend him many times. But finally, we are still friend in FB cause he couldn't bear for not being friend with me.

I cried many times for the situation, and he turned out feeling guilty for what he did ( i mean kissing me and let me OS for him)

What do Guy think about one night stand girl? do u keep her as close friend or just feeling bored and talk to her?
    Last edited by lust; 22-10-13 at 06:16 PM.

Given the distance, this relationship may not be realistic.

You knew he was only in town for 3 days & you made an adult choice. If you had fun & enjoyed yourself, take it as a positive experience & move on. If you feel guilty about it, find a way to forgive yourself & stay away from situations like that in the future.

If you want to build something with this man, ask him if wants you as more than a friend & if it's possible for him to come back. If he says yes, great. Go forward. If he says no, I recomend you unfriend him & go No Contact. As bad as that will be, seeing pictures of him happy with his new GF on FB will be so much worse. Spare yourself the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by lust View Post
    This guy liked me so much from the first sight. He just had 3 days in my country and we only had 3 nights together. It is my crazy romance and now i regret to have it
    The first night: WE kissed each other just 1 hour after first met.
    The second night: We kissed each other in a cruise during 5 hours at late night
    The third night: We found a hotel to stay together. i only did OS for him 1 time and then we slept like two babies

Later on, he left and supposed never come back. So he kept me as his close friend and talk to me everyday. But i turned out to be emotional attached to him, and couldn't bear for talking everyday. So i argued many times, and unfriend him many times. But finally, we are still friend in FB cause he couldn't bear for not being friend with me.

I cried many times for the situation, and he turned out feeling guilty for what he did ( i mean kissing me and let me OS for him)

What do Guy think about one night stand girl? do u keep her as close friend or just feeling bored and talk to her?
    If there is no chance for you two to be in a real relationship then don't torture yourself anymore by keeping in contact with him. Block and delete him so that you can go cold turkey withdrawl from him. If you block him then he can't worm his way back into your life just to keep you mired in your infatuation. When he begged for you to friend him again, did he make any promises to be your husband or to come and live where you are? No... so don't keep yourself mired in the fantasy.

There is nothing wrong with having flings if you're into that except for the fact that you expected some kind of a relationship when it is obvious that neither of you can or will move to be with the other. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    Given the distance, this relationship may not be realistic.
    Almost correct there DalMom. Given the distance, this relationship WILL NOT WORK.

don't torture yourself... don't let yourself manipulated by his crying

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If there is no chance for you two to be in a real relationship then don't torture yourself anymore by keeping in contact with him. Block and delete him so that you can go cold turkey withdrawl from him. If you block him then he can't worm his way back into your life just to keep you mired in your infatuation. When he begged for you to friend him again, did he make any promises to be your husband or to come and live where you are? No... so don't keep yourself mired in the fantasy.

There is nothing wrong with having flings if you're into that except for the fact that you expected some kind of a relationship when it is obvious that neither of you can or will move to be with the other. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.
    He didn't make any promises when He begged me to be his friend again, and he always asked me to forgive him . I am not a day dreamer, I don't expect any relationship from him, cause i know the fact.
    But i just wonder why he wantto keep me as friend, and never feel tired for my anger or agurment. He didn't hide anything, he followed all my social pages (FB, instagram, flirk,blog...)
    And he always use "friend" term for me, and asked me to find another man locally to treat me well as princess. But he keeps sending me pictures and kisses everyday

Quote Originally Posted by lust View Post
    He didn't make any promises when He begged me to be his friend again, and he always asked me to forgive him . I am not a day dreamer, I don't expect any relationship from him, cause i know the fact.
    But i just wonder why he wantto keep me as friend, and never feel tired for my anger or agurment. He didn't hide anything, he followed all my social pages (FB, instagram, flirk,blog...)
    And he always use "friend" term for me, and asked me to find another man locally to treat me well as princess. But he keeps sending me pictures and kisses everyday
    Block him so he can't sent you pictures and kisses. He's a dufus and he upsets you with his actions. Time to move on and forget about him altogether.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

is it a one night stand if it went 3 days and you didn't have sex? sounds like having fun and mutual at the time. if it hurts you too much to be friends like others said don't be friends, at least not until you get over the hurt.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake