View Poll Results: Does she have a thing for my guy??

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • She has a thing for him - and will continue to this is

2 50.00%
  • She has a thing for him - Should stop soon? since we're married

0 0%
  • She is just open to everyone

1 25.00%
  • I am being sensitive

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flirty friend and my guy... HELP!

Once i talk to my hubby,
    planned things out

catched up with them all

hubby tells her to stop the flirting

asked her if she has feelings for him the next time she flirts

and she says yes.... LOL

what happens there???

Should i laugh and tell her 'I KNEW IT now back off'? lol

Essy, you really need to understand that if your husband isn't interested in her at all, it doesn't matter whether she is interested in him or not. As I said, stop focusing on her, the focus should be on your husband.

Look why are you here? You should be discussing this with your husband. Yes he in a way he can do something about it and that is taking her aside and telling her that her behavior towards him isn't funny anymore and that it is causing stress in his marriage. If she has any respect for him, you and the group she will cool it. Instead of plotting revenge, just knock her off your FB, or make sure there is no braod casting of your activities on there.....it's pretty simple on how you can control this.

You husband isn't relishing in the attention, he just fears the consequences of her actions if he puts the boots to her about it. Guys would rather sweep issues under the rug....trust me on this I have been with my guy for 23 years and it's frustrating! They would rather just let it slide than stir up shit about something.

Quote Originally Posted by essy View Post
    *I had a flat mate- she was a friend...
    *introduced her to my bf
    *all became a big bunch of friends

*She would text him heappps
    (After this one text - asking him something where that question actually belonged to a friend of ours (member of the bunch), I just texted her back using his phone 'If she (that friend) has a question, i'm pretty sure she can ask herself. You don't have to really put through that effort'
    She replied 'Oh hey (me), sure. But don't get me wrong.. you are just being sensitive and you're taking it the wrong way.'
    Don't know why she said that. Did I say it to obviously or was it her natural instinct? I literally said nothing about how I felt and I dont think my text was so obvious...Not sure...)

*Laugh really loud when he says something, tells him he is so funny and slap his leg... etc touchy feely
    (She does this a lot of other men, but not as bad as what she does to my boy)

*ONLY look at my guy when talking to a group of mates..
    (felt like she was only talking to him)
    this one time..friends all caught up, sitting at a cafe when her guy friend? random guy came along and proposed to her..we were silent and she was shocked the most and didn't know how to react. The first thing she did was look at my guy and tried to calm herself telling this guy she isn't ready etc. thought of him as a friend etc. while continuously looking at my guy at the same time.

---------- -------

*Married
    *All of the above (a little less intense but still occurs)
    Women feel each other. Ok, they can get the wrong impression sometimes but most of times when a woman feels that the other one is flirting, she's right. You did well in texting her then and putting her in her place. If you're not comfortable with the way a woman behaves with your partner, you need to take control of your relationship with her and her relationship with him. Most of the times a woman can solve this personally with the other one and doesn't need a man's intervention. If she wasn't part of your group of friends I'd tell you to avoid her, but since she is, I think that you should have a quick cold and serious private conversation with her about the things you find inappropriate and ask her to change her behaviour, stop texting him, giving him long long looks, etc, because she is embarassing herself among other things. It's your right to ask for the right behaviour from a woman who's crossing the line with your husband and you should make use of it.
    Last edited by Valixy; 25-10-13 at 05:42 AM.

I do think she has a crush on him but I think that you need to ask talk to your husband about it and just ask him to block her number and then you won't have to worry about it anymore. Or if you have to, try to blocker her number yourself. I know what it feels like when there a girl trying to steal your man...It happened to me and it was one of the worst feelings EVER. No one deserves to go through that.... I hope that she backs off and things get better for you. I wish you good luck hun xoxo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123