+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Which male celebrity has the personality you find the most attractive?

Which male celebrity has the personality you find the most attractive?

Let's focus on just personalities and not looks. So which male celebrity has the kind of personality that makes them super attractive?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personality? Look if they're hot and famous and all I get to do is look, I don't care much about personality. Nor do I look much into their personality. Honestly. I'll save personality for the people I actually date.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Empty Road, you do know that publicists manipulate what we know of a celebrity's personality don't you? The personality we see is the one they want to project. Tom Cruise was a perfect case in point: He seemed like a decent kind of guy till he dumped his publicist. Without that filter, we found out how much of a dickhead he really is.

The only people who really know a celebrity's personality are their close friends, family and publicists.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ohhhh I loved Tom Cruise until I found out he was batshit crazy in real life. He may be pretty but when I look at him now......just, nothing. What a shame.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Empty Road, you do know that publicists manipulate what we know of a celebrity's personality don't you? The personality we see is the one they want to project. Tom Cruise was a perfect case in point: He seemed like a decent kind of guy till he dumped his publicist. Without that filter, we found out how much of a dickhead he really is.

The only people who really know a celebrity's personality are their close friends, family and publicists.
    Yes of course. I used celebrity as it's an example we all can observe since personality isn't a easy thing to describe with mere words. It's not important whether it's an accurate representation of who they truly are. I'm mainly focusing on the personality. Perhaps, I should have ask which fictional character has the personality you find attractive? Essentially, I'm trying to get down to a good example of the type you like.

I can describe desirable personality fairly easily:

Confident but not cocky, can laugh at himself, has a solid friendship group, easy going but not a doormat, calm temperament, tolerant of difference, progressive voter, readily employable but not work-a-holic, places family before work, active father.

Oh wait - I just described my partner.

Can't think if a desirable fictional character. Mr Darcy leaves me cold, that's for sure.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Ohhhh I loved Tom Cruise until I found out he was batshit crazy in real life. He may be pretty but when I look at him now......just, nothing. What a shame.
    Yea. It's incredible that he was once a heartthrob that many girls all over the world fancy. Now he's plain creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I can describe desirable personality fairly easily:

Confident but not cocky, can laugh at himself, has a solid friendship group, easy going but not a doormat, calm temperament, tolerant of difference, progressive voter, readily employable but not work-a-holic, places family before work, active father.

Oh wait - I just described my partner.

Can't think if a desirable fictional character. Mr Darcy leaves me cold, that's for sure.
    lol I know a girl who find Mr Darcy's melancholic personality attractive.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty Road View Post
    lol I know a girl who find Mr Darcy's melancholic personality attractive.
    I kind of do. I think I've always been attracted to that persona in a character, but never in a real person.

John Krasinski, anyone? AKA Jim from the American Office. perfection.